Anyone Try This Stack?

Anyone have opinions on stacking superdrol, e-max lmg, and prostanozol for 3-4 weeks? than following up with Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male?

Too bad you cant use Spike with HOT-ROX or Carbolin 19…Id like to hit it heavy with Superdrol/E-max/Prostan while doing a 4-6 week Bill Star Big 3 workout, then follow up with some Carbolin 19 and Spike but I know it says not to use Spike with Carbolin 19 or HOT-ROX…

I used Sd and Prostanozol for three weeks with excellent results. How much do you weigh? I can help you with the starting dose of SD.

Side note: Can SD or prostanozol make you hit positive on a piss test?

I weight 230, 5’10

please do not stack SD and e-max together. they are both methylated and both have proven to seriously deplete lipid levels on their own. why would you want to stack the two? each of them does a kick ass job on their own and could easily give you 10 + lbs of muscle in 4 weeks if diet and training is in check. again, i am looking out for your safety here. unless you want to risk serious liver and cholesterol level issues dont do it.

also, please look into using nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) for PCT along with the other two. please dont assume that since these supps can be bought legally that they are not as harsh or harsher on your body than pharmaceutial AAS. good luck and if you have any questions please ask.

Trailer,

are you sure Prostanzolol is methylated? i know E-Max, Phera Plex and Superdrol are, but i did not see the term methyl anywhere in it’s chemical name, and in the product description it says that it’s non 17 alklyated as well. just curious…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
Trailer,

are you sure Prostanzolol is methylated? i know E-Max, Phera Plex and Superdrol are, but i did not see the term methyl anywhere in it’s chemical name, and in the product description it says that it’s non 17 alklyated as well. just curious…[/quote]

cyco,

i was referring to SD and e-max, sorry for the confusion. prostan is not 17-aa but a lot of people have not seen any results from it and some are ramping it up to 400-600m mg/day to see if it helps. then rec, dosage (75 mg) has been ineffective in most (most likely due to its non-17aa structure). but again, i would NOT take e-max and SD together. let me know what you think.

At 230 start at 30mg a day and stay there. 40mg a day was too much for me at the same weight and 20 was not enough.

good luck

thanks for all the advice and concern! thats why I asked so I wouldnt do something stupid!

As for nolvadex, can you purchase it legally?

[quote]trailer36 wrote:
cycobushmaster wrote:
Trailer,

are you sure Prostanzolol is methylated? i know E-Max, Phera Plex and Superdrol are, but i did not see the term methyl anywhere in it’s chemical name, and in the product description it says that it’s non 17 alklyated as well. just curious…

cyco,

i was referring to SD and e-max, sorry for the confusion. prostan is not 17-aa but a lot of people have not seen any results from it and some are ramping it up to 400-600m mg/day to see if it helps. then rec, dosage (75 mg) has been ineffective in most (most likely due to its non-17aa structure). but again, i would NOT take e-max and SD together. let me know what you think.[/quote]

trailer,

thanks for the info…i haven’t been all that up-to-date with the new stuff (except Superdrol, which didn’t do anything for me).