Anyone Try the Ketogenic Diet?

I was just wondering if anyone had tried the Ketogenic Diet and had any luck with it. I’m going to give it a try.

use the search function dude.

I’ve used the search function. I just want to know if anyone has had real results on it. I’ve done research I just want to know how its turned out for people around here.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
use the search function dude. [/quote]

x2

Almost every man and his dog on this forum has tried a keto diet, dude!

Ok. Thats besides the point. I want to know about results.

Wanting to know about results is ‘besides the point’ - exactly who’s results do you want?

Maybe a fat twat who couldn’t last 2 days on such a tough diet? Or maybe a top level physique competitor who has more discipline in that last steaming (constipated) turd than most will ever have in a lifetime?

It means that this is a bodybuilding site (or Iron sports at least) and that ketogenic diets are a very common type of diet in such circles.

This then means that there are numerous articles and posts on it - hence “use the search function dude…” which IMO was not a particularly harsh response for such a lazy post.

As a (bloody hard) shove in the right direction - search the ‘Anabolic diet’, it may be the kind of thing you are looking for.

Regards.

Sorry, I used the search function but all that I found just mentioned it. They simply used the word ketogenic, when I looked I found no results. I will keep using said search bar.

Cool - try google and limit the search to TMUSCLE… honestly, there is tons.