Anyone Try Test Only Cycle?

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
I was thinking for my next cycle to up the dose a bit and try something simple–test only. I’m currently doing 800mg test e and 400mg masteron e. I was thinking next cycle test e at 2000-3000mg/wk (not sure if 3g is necessary, but with just test I’m not sure if it would be different than stacking).

I figure it’s safe (barring possibly blood pressure), cheap, and easy, and I’ve never gone over 1200mg/wk of test. Anyone have experience with higher-dose test-only cycles?[/quote]

I know you have been around for a while bro, and your posts are usually pretty good from what I have seen. I have to honestly ask, 2-3k per WEEK?? I really have no idea how long you have been training and what you weigh, but that is too much IMHO. Test only at 750 or 1000 is a badass cycle. Would love to hear about previous training/diet if you need that much. Not flaming, just asking…

Monopoly

Monopoly, it’s more of an experimental thing. I actually feel like crap if I go over 1200-1500mg of mixed androgens. I was going to see how a high dose of straight test is as far as wellbeing and gains. I likely wouldn’t keep it up for more than six weeks, unless of course it kicked ass. I’d do it until it kicked in full strength and stay there for a couple weeks just to get the experience.

My current stats are 6’2" 235lbs 7%bf carb depleted. With carbs I’ll get up to almost 245 (though I start to smooth out at this point). I’ve actually been meaning to take some updated pics. I just moved two weeks ago and it’s still in a box somewhere. I’ll let you guys know when I get them up. my numbers are

squat 550x1, 455x10
bench 365x1, 315x7
deadlift 585x1, 550x7
dips 160x7

I put the dips in there because my bench sucks due to a shoulder injury, and my dips seem disproportionately strong comparatively. I don’t usually lift below five reps and these numbers are all completely raw, no belt or straps. I don’t think it’s too bad given my long limbs. I’m not saying I’m super strong by any means, just that I’ve certainly put my time in the gym.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:
I was thinking for my next cycle to up the dose a bit and try something simple–test only. I’m currently doing 800mg test e and 400mg masteron e. I was thinking next cycle test e at 2000-3000mg/wk (not sure if 3g is necessary, but with just test I’m not sure if it would be different than stacking).

I figure it’s safe (barring possibly blood pressure), cheap, and easy, and I’ve never gone over 1200mg/wk of test. Anyone have experience with higher-dose test-only cycles?

I know you have been around for a while bro, and your posts are usually pretty good from what I have seen. I have to honestly ask, 2-3k per WEEK?? I really have no idea how long you have been training and what you weigh, but that is too much IMHO. Test only at 750 or 1000 is a badass cycle. Would love to hear about previous training/diet if you need that much. Not flaming, just asking…

Monopoly
[/quote]

Most of us medium gear heads who use or have used 1000-1500 total mg’s a week like that dosage and often times will get suboptimal results when we jump over 2G’s or whatever it is. Never even crossed 1500mg myself but all in all don’t know if I want to. I’m most curious to see how Schwarzy does.

Monopoly, it’s more of an experimental thing…[/quote]

Experimental? Okay, if you start saying “experiment” and “guinea pig” in the same sentence, I am going to start to think Bushy has hacked your account…

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:
Monopoly, it’s more of an experimental thing…

Experimental? Okay, if you start saying “experiment” and “guinea pig” in the same sentence, I am going to start to think Bushy has hacked your account…[/quote]

If I were Bushy I’d have a bunch of lackeys to do it for me and tell me what happened. You know, just in case it goes wrong. Thats what friends are for, right?

Of course in the long run it’s probably the smart thing to do.

very interested in how the gains look with higher dosages of test. my only cycle was test only, and in eight weeks i gained twenty three pounds, kept about 14. i would enjoy experiencing how a higher dose feels, and watching myself baloon quickly. Good luck with this Schwartz, keep us posted on this interesting dose.

It was a consideration, but I’ve got other stuff lined up. I’m currrently leading into Bushy’s Ultimate Oral Cycle. I’ve got some little injuries and a small BP concern I want to get under control before I try something massive like this, if I think it’s even necessary.

I think I’d rather take like 1000mg/wk test and load up on proviron or something to increase free T. I think this would be more sane and likely more/just as effective.

just wondering schwarz what kind of liver protection are you guys planning? Just liv52 and milk thistle? Or is the cycle too short to even warrant it.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
just wondering schwarz what kind of liver protection are you guys planning? Just liv52 and milk thistle? Or is the cycle too short to even warrant it.[/quote]

For the Ultimate Oral Cycle I’ll be using pretty much everything I can get my hands on. I think two two-week cycles would be healthier than a four week cycle, but we’ll see what happens. If my eyes turn yellow and I get jaundice the cycle will be over pretty quickly.

JoeyD20 wrote:
just wondering schwarz what kind of liver protection are you guys planning? Just liv52 and milk thistle? Or is the cycle too short to even warrant it.

For the Ultimate Oral Cycle I’ll be using pretty much everything I can get my hands on. I think two two-week cycles would be healthier than a four week cycle, but we’ll see what happens. If my eyes turn yellow and I get jaundice the cycle will be over pretty quickly.[/quote]

just up your H2O intake and maybe toss in some milk thistle. you will be fine.