Anyone Try SDI-Labs?

Just looking for some feed back to find out if they r worth the money or not.

Alright. Normally I try to keep my elite sources on the down-low but these guys are too good to hide. Their D-bol with the cow on the bottle made me a beast. Buy as much as you can afford. You won’t regret it.

[quote]E-man wrote:
Alright. Normally I try to keep my elite sources on the down-low but these guys are too good to hide. Their D-bol with the cow on the bottle made me a beast. Buy as much as you can afford. You won’t regret it.[/quote]

lawls

You are killing me E-man.

SDI-labs is a joke dude, dont even bother with them.

In a word, no.
In two words, hell no

[quote]sapasion wrote:
In a word, no.
In two words, hell no[/quote]

In three words, do some research

However messed up SDI Labs are, they did bring me to this site a few years ago. (When I was doing my homework on them to see if they were legit or not) So I do owe them a little credit for that lol

How is it that companies can get away with this kind of bogus crap? What are they actually selling here? I makes me not want to trust any supplement companies. How do I know that my whey protein isolate isn’t nestles quick?

[quote]By-Tor wrote:
How do I know that my whey protein isolate isn’t nestles quick?[/quote]

Results.

[quote]By-Tor wrote:
How is it that companies can get away with this kind of bogus crap? What are they actually selling here? I makes me not want to trust any supplement companies. How do I know that my whey protein isolate isn’t nestles quick?[/quote]

Check the ingredients. It is supposed to contain what they state is in it, but they are not subject to product quality standards. At least that is my understanding.