Anyone Try RED KAT?

Any guys ever try this product? I’ve found some for sale pretty cheap but never have heard much about it.

Many thanks,
CP

RED KAT Formula 750 mg: Lauroyl macrogol-32 glycerides, propylene glycol monocaprylate, Biotest® Nano-Dispersed Gel�?� Extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Sclaremax�?� (proprietary sclareolide)

Basically it is tongkat ali aka eurycoma longifolia aka longjack.

People used to stack it with tribulus before Alpha Male came out. Alpha Male started out as that stack and they have made it more potent and added other ingredients to it.

It is not bad and is safe. Alpha Male is better and so is quality longjack at higher doses. High quality longjack at very high doses gets too damn expensive but will elevate testosterone.

[quote]icecold wrote:
RED KAT Formula 750 mg: Lauroyl macrogol-32 glycerides, propylene glycol monocaprylate, Biotest® Nano-Dispersed Gel�?� Extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Sclaremax�?� (proprietary sclareolide)

Basically it is tongkat ali aka eurycoma longifolia aka longjack.

People used to stack it with tribulus before Alpha Male came out. Alpha Male started out as that stack and they have made it more potent and added other ingredients to it.

It is not bad and is safe. Alpha Male is better and so is quality longjack at higher doses. High quality longjack at very high doses gets too damn expensive but will elevate testosterone.

[/quote]

This is correct. RED KAT was eurycoma longfolia. It’s now in Alpha Male. eurycoma has two main functions helping increase FREE Testosterone (the active usable variety of T as opposed to bound T) and it gives a nice boost to sex function, yea!

D

hmm well for $15 I may give it a try.

15 bucks ?

got a link ?

Judging from what they sell in the store on this website, I’d say that the product is going to be at least a couple of years old by now. If you are going to go for a T-Booster dont waste your money on a single extract that is several years old.

[quote]marlboroman wrote:
15 bucks ?

got a link ?[/quote]

sure

lol

They had some MAG-10 up there yesterday…I got out bid.

If the guy who paid $153.50 reads this, screw you! haha

153 bucks for MAG-10; i’ve seen/heard it go for more.

man that stuff is sick. (m-10)

i want.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
153 bucks for MAG-10; i’ve seen/heard it go for more.

man that stuff is sick. (m-10)

i want.[/quote]

Even in a freezer it was only full strength until 2006 so it’s going to be less and less effective, thus the price is decreasing now.