Anyone Try Hoodia?

Doogie-
Thanks!

[quote]Jonesy20 wrote:
Hoodia is weak I noticed nothing after taking it. They said Africans used to eat hoodia before going on long hunts to give them stamina for the long hikes and what not. I didn’t get a bit of extra energy or increase in stamina from this junk! Get you an Endorush those things are stout I have tried a lot of things in my day and Endorush is the strongest stimulant yet. I must warn you that you might feel like you did a rail of yay after downing a bottle so be forwarned![/quote]

Hoodia is not intended as a stimulant. It is eaten by the African bush people on long hunting expeditions to ward off hunger not stimulate.

Bullpup

how is the venom Doogie??

[quote]mpkonig wrote:
how is the venom Doogie??[/quote]

I’ve been trying to eat more the last couple of days, and I’ve only been in the gym twice in the last 9 days.

This morning I was an even 214.

[quote]doogie wrote:
mpkonig wrote:

I’ve been trying to eat more the last couple of days, and I’ve only been in the gym twice in the last 9 days.

This morning I was an even 214.[/quote]

do pretty much…14lbs in 9 days??

[quote]doogie wrote:
mpkonig wrote:

This morning I was an even 214.[/quote]

14lbs in 9 days??

14 lbs in 9 days? pretty good

[quote]mpkonig wrote:
doogie wrote:
mpkonig wrote:

do pretty much…14lbs in 9 days??[/quote]

What? On 3/23/06 I was 228.5lbs. On 04/13/06 I was 214lbs. That’s like 22 days.

[quote]doogie wrote:
mpkonig wrote:
doogie wrote:
mpkonig wrote:

do pretty much…14lbs in 9 days??

What? On 3/23/06 I was 228.5lbs. On 04/13/06 I was 214lbs. That’s like 22 days.
[/quote]

oops…my bad…sorry…wasnt paying attention too much…doing too many things at once…but…that is still damn good results for 3 weeks…