Anyone Try Greens Plus?

I’ve been taking greens for about 3 months now. Hard to tell if it really makes a difference; it’s like taking a multi vitamin, do you really know that its doing anything? I suppose if I live to be over 100 I can say it worked well. I’ll let you know.

Oh, the one thing I did notice was that is makes my shit green; maybe you should start with a half scoop.

Guarddog

[quote]swivel wrote:
i just got the greens plus.

goddamn that is some putrid nasty shit !

what do you guys to this stuff to get it down ?

no way i can drink that in plain water.
i’m mixing a half portion(1.5tsp) with v-8 and .5 tsp of cayenne and it still tastes like trash-juice. man i just don’t know if i’ll even finish the bottle.

any recipes ?
[/quote]

Swiv, I just add it into my MD Complete every morning and I don’t taste it at all.

Kane, I have used Greens Plus for about a year now and I can’t honestly attribute something I feel in regard to taking it. I believe with supplementation you are creating an environment for optimum long term health and if an athlete increased performance and recovery.

During this time with Greens Plus, Flameout, and now REZ-V, supps I consider ideal for all circumstances outlined above my bodyfat has gone down, muscle mass and strength have increased, energy and endurance have increased. Also, my mood and outlook and ability to focus and concentrate have increased.

Bottom line, I feel good and strong. Now can I point to one thing? No, rather I feel it’s a synergistic effect from all combined, but I will say I feel Greens Plus have played a major role in addition to eating a lot of fruit and vegetables.

Take care,

D

I thought it tasted like shit so I take the capsules instead.

[quote]DNIC75 wrote:
I agree, and he gives some great information on it in his new book, “Metabolism Advantage.”

pbody03 wrote:
I use it daily, add it to my drinks. Tastes like grass, well maybe Alfalfa, I dunno, sure is earthy. It’s ok when you get used to it. I don’t think JB would recommend it, if it was something to stay away from. He could be wrong of course, but I’d bet he looked at it in detali before speaking so highly of it.

[/quote]

Yeah, he doesn’t say a whole pile about it in Precision Nutrion.

[quote]Guarddog wrote:
I’ve been taking greens for about 3 months now. Hard to tell if it really makes a difference; it’s like taking a multi vitamin, do you really know that its doing anything? I suppose if I live to be over 100 I can say it worked well. I’ll let you know.

Oh, the one thing I did notice was that is makes my shit green; maybe you should start with a half scoop.

Guarddog

[/quote]

I think it’s one of those products like a multi vitamin, that after prolonged use, becomes noticable by it’s absence.

[quote]lesotho72 wrote:
Anyone try Greens Plus? Mentioned in JB’s most recent article. A friend of mine bought it and we each tried a glass. Surprisingly, it tasted pretty good. Hope it’s as good for you as people claim. Just looking for testimonials

Oh well, if JB recommended it then it must be pretty good. [/quote]

Yea, I’ve tried it. It tastes like big foots dick but it’s good for you.

[quote]naughtybox wrote:
lesotho72 wrote:
Anyone try Greens Plus? Mentioned in JB’s most recent article. A friend of mine bought it and we each tried a glass. Surprisingly, it tasted pretty good. Hope it’s as good for you as people claim. Just looking for testimonials

Oh well, if JB recommended it then it must be pretty good.

Yea, I’ve tried it. It tastes like big foots dick but it’s good for you.

[/quote]

Hmmm… and you know this how?

I use the women’s Greens Today ! …it’s cheaper than greens+, I got it on amazon. It’s great for me (college student) cos I really don’t get more than 4 fruits & veggies a day, so it helps a lot.

I also feel ‘better’ on it – less rundown or lethargic (which makes it worth its weight in gold, IMHO). Taste is ok, not great, but not awful, either.

It says you should take 3 scoops sa day, but I usually take 1 scoop, twice a day.

I agree with Dedicated’s comments. I take the capsules. Divided up throughout the day. This way I avoid to having to mix the powder and skip the taste.