Anyone Try Biotest HOT-ROX?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried Biotest HOT-ROX. What I was wondering is if anyone is experiencing jitter like symptoms. The ad pushes that it wont induce this feeling. I am currently only taking 1 before workout.Any advice? I know it is a stimulant but dayme!!

I have used it once. Worked well. Takes the fat off with out the uncomfortable shakes.

I have felt like I’m on a mild rush when using a max dose of 4 a day, but have never actually had the shakes on HRX.

Thanks for the reply, Im only like 10-12% bf Im just trying to shred out the lowest 2 abdominals. Did you have much luck with the fat loss?? I have a pretty solid diet, and weight train through the week.

I started taking them last thursday, I have been experiencing rushes. After the first day I got accustomed to the stimulant.

It’s worth trying.

I felt VERY strong effect for the first few days, now I can’t even tell I’m on it except for the results.

I started taking it about a month ago. I only take 2 caps/day and not 4 but I don’t tolerate stimulants well but I still don’t get the shakes on HRX. I’m normally out of town on the weekends which are cheat days and I notice I go back to my target weight a lot faster when taking HRX than I did before.

I also notice more definition in places like my forearms and quads but not realy on my abs(I’m still a little heavy for shredded abs). I would give it a shot. If everything else is already in order it should help you get faster results.

P

[quote]PeterD wrote:
I started taking it about a month ago. I only take 2 caps/day and not 4 but I don’t tolerate stimulants well but I still don’t get the shakes on HRX. I’m normally out of town on the weekends which are cheat days and I notice I go back to my target weight a lot faster when taking HRX than I did before.

I also notice more definition in places like my forearms and quads but not realy on my abs(I’m still a little heavy for shredded abs). I would give it a shot. If everything else is already in order it should help you get faster results.

P[/quote]

Nice avatar, great job man!

D

For the week I tried taking them HOT-ROX completely replaced coffee in my daily routine. They’re definitely a stimulant. Don’t they even have caffeine as an ingredient?

I stopped taking them after a week since I didn’t like how I felt.

HOT-ROX gives me a nice, clean energy boost, along with some great fat burning.

I refer to them as my red and black happy pills.

HRX is pretty potent, so I think it’s very important to follow the label and gradually work your way up to the maximum dosage. Also, if you’re seeing great fat loss at the lowest dosage, you can stay there and save some cash. Especially if the maximum dose is too much for you.

[quote]SBT wrote:
I refer to them as my red and black happy pills.[/quote]

That’s funny because one of the women in our office started calling them her “happy pills” as well.

It’s pretty obvious when she’s using them because she is noticeably more upbeat and happier.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
SBT wrote:
I refer to them as my red and black happy pills.

That’s funny because one of the women in our office started calling them her “happy pills” as well.

It’s pretty obvious when she’s using them because she is noticeably more upbeat and happier.[/quote]

Awesome! I noticed a similar mood boost when I tried the standalone Carbolin 19. Alpha Male puts me in a great mood too, but I’m wondering if Carbolin 19 is the link…

HOT-ROX is probably the only thing that gave me the jitters. The raspberry burps were kinda awkward too.