Anyone Try Any Unusual Meats?

So Yolked isnt a troll?

Nah man, I mean business when it comes to training and nutrition.

troll have you tried trouser snake or tube steak??

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
So Yolked isnt a troll?[/quote]

yes, yes yolked is

I was thinking of buying some horse for the first time next time I go shopping.
I mean… horse MEAT.

I grew up in London (in Quebec atm) so it’s something I’d never imagined trying before.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
So Yolked isnt a troll?[/quote]

why bother even asking

Kangaroo is sold at almost all big supermarkets here in Australia.
I’ve had crocodile, emu, as well.

Kangaroo is a high protein, almost zero fat meat that is a little saltier than beef.
Have to cook it medium rare also otherwise it is as hard as jerky to eat.

It relative cheap also.

kangaroo! i buy this at the local supermarket. well, in australia there everywhere. i could even shoot one right now! haha. jk.

kangaroo meat is very healthy prolly one of the healthiest red meats around that you can find ever!

[quote]Yolked Up wrote:
London Runner wrote:
Wild Bore
Zebra
Crocodile
Ostrich
Kangeroo

That is all.

LR

How did crocodile taste.[/quote]

Not that nice.

LR

[quote]prospa7 wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
So Yolked isnt a troll?

why bother even asking[/quote]
Checkout his troll thread:

Epic

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
MMA101 wrote:
Dragon meat is quite nice

Are you talking about komodo dragon meat? Cause that shit is anabolic as hell, or so I hear.

[/quote]

Lol I was joking, what do you mean its anabolic as hell? Pardon my lack of knowledge.

Alistair Overeem’s (MMA fighter) diet contains a lot of horse meat, he’s an absolute beast.

[quote]MMA101 wrote:
ctschneider wrote:
MMA101 wrote:
Dragon meat is quite nice

Are you talking about komodo dragon meat? Cause that shit is anabolic as hell, or so I hear.

Lol I was joking, what do you mean its anabolic as hell? Pardon my lack of knowledge.

Alistair Overeem’s (MMA fighter) diet contains a lot of horse meat, he’s an absolute beast. [/quote]

Are you suggesting that all the horse meat is responsible for his enhanced physique? There’s only one way you can put on that much muscle mass AND keep in top physical condition.

[quote]aussiebodybuild wrote:
kangaroo! i buy this at the local supermarket. well, in australia there everywhere. i could even shoot one right now! haha. jk.

kangaroo meat is very healthy prolly one of the healthiest red meats around that you can find ever![/quote]

Also purported to have very high levels of CLA. Wonder if Bowden considered it in his 150 healthiest foods book?

i actually work at the major kangaroo meat works in australia we also process wild bore venison goat rabbit hare all good havent tried rabbit or hare but roo is great really high in protein no pestisides or anything all natural wild meat and delicious

Frogs legs
Kangaroo jerky
Horsemeat burger
Ox tongue
Ants

I know Overeem uses roids, it’s just funny he talks like the horse meat has made him like that.

Frogs legs
Kangaroo jerky
Horsemeat burger
Ox tongue

Ive never come across a meat that I didnt like if cooked properly. The crocodile has to be fresh as hell. Dont roll with frozen unless you want to slow cook it. I find all reptile meats need to be uber fresh. Same with insects like locusts or spiders, which are best tempura style [deep fry them shits and add hot sauce or peanut sauce].

As for horse it’s delicious and super optimal as a training food. It red meat thats 95% lean and has a smashing good lipid profile and amino acid range. And the best part is it’s half the price of the cheapest beef.

You should make a point of trying any new animal you come across. I tried 12 new animals last year and it was great.

-chris

This thread reminds me of how much I miss lamb.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I have eaten bison, rabbit, deer, elk, pigeon, pheasant, horse, I guess it all comes down to how gamy of a taste you can handle. [/quote]

I have had all these as well.
Horse isnt so bad its just a mind set.
I have also had quail,javalina,goat,sheep,all kinds of different fish,dog,bear,camel
anything else you name it ive had it atleast once