Anyone Tried Tribulus?

Has anyone tried medi herb Tribulus M1445? Ive been taking ive been taking 2900mg for 9 days and i havent really seen any difference yet…

Run some searches on TRIBEX here.

Your age could be a huge factor here.

I took TRIBEX about 1.5yrs ago (too soon) and didnt’ notice anything. I was 23ish.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
Your age could be a huge factor here.[/quote]

Or maybe not.

iv tried it, and horny goats weed (seperatley) just to see what would happen.
quite dissapointed i dint get a 12" boner
(nothing happened)
dont think theyre worht the money unless your t count is seriously low

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
iv tried it, and horny goats weed (seperatley) just to see what would happen.
quite dissapointed i dint get a 12" boner
(nothing happened)
dont think theyre worht the money unless your t count is seriously low[/quote]

One of the issues with using herbs such as these is that most are not standardized for active content. As a result, some are completely worthless, while others can be quite effective.

Yeah I would try a company that you know is high quality. There’s Biotest of course, but I’d try T-Bomb.

[quote]oscarg wrote:
Has anyone tried medi herb Tribulus M1445? Ive been taking ive been taking 2900mg for 9 days and i havent really seen any difference yet…[/quote]

Depends on the standards of the company who produces it. Some produce worthless product made from inferior Tribulus.

If you go with Biotest you are getting the best, high quality Bulgarian Tribulus, you can get. I prefer Alpha Male sold here in the T-Muscle store.

D

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
Yeah I would try a company that you know is high quality. There’s Biotest of course, but I’d try T-Bomb.[/quote]

Why?

I hope it’s not because GNC carries it.

I’m sure every bodybuilder has used tribulus based supplements. Nothing more than an erectile dysfunction aid. Narly morning wood was my main side-effect. I still stock it just for that reason not because it will increase circulating androgens or some malarky like that.

I think fenugreek is better than tribulus…but the best trib i’ve ever tried is TRIBEX( the blue pills). I didn’t try Alpha Male, can’t wait to try it next month. Now i’m taking testoFX from Almaxx its not bad. Libido is high so is strenght.(its Fenugreek based). THe best thing i noticed is leaning effect from this product…

Go over to PubMed and start reading the abstracts of Tribulus studies and you will learn why you aren’t seeing a difference.

[quote]supabeast wrote:
Go over to PubMed and start reading the abstracts of Tribulus studies and you will learn why you aren’t seeing a difference. [/quote]

Well, how does that explain my consistent 200 ng/dL rise in T when I use TRIBEX?

The answer is probably because the potency of Tribulus varies widely.

Younger folks supposedly won’t get anything from it. You also won’t experience ‘steroid like gains’ . What I noticed though (I’m 35) was a better sense of recovery. Most bodybuilding nutrition and supplementation is a matter of putting together a lot of ‘small’ measures, and everything works together.

If you’re eating crap, and training sub-optimally, the best supplement in the world will usually let you down.

S

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
supabeast wrote:
Go over to PubMed and start reading the abstracts of Tribulus studies and you will learn why you aren’t seeing a difference.

Well, how does that explain my consistent 200 ng/dL rise in T when I use TRIBEX?

The answer is probably because the potency of Tribulus varies widely.[/quote]

That and the fact that you cannot extrapolate group findings to any one individual.

HK24719: Would you mind referencing the brand/dosage tribulus schedule you used?

High Quality Tribulus will give you a pretty good erection.

Or you can stare at my avatar and achieve the same effect. lol

[quote]mbs99gt wrote:
HK24719: Would you mind referencing the brand/dosage tribulus schedule you used?[/quote]

I’ve used TRIBEX and Alpha Male, separately, quite a few times each and have found it most cost effective to stay with the recommended dosages and 5 day on, 2 day off schedule.

I gave Tribulus Gold a try and noticed absolutely nothing, except increased acne. I wouldn’t recommend using it if you haven’t passed your prime [especially under 20 yrs].