Anyone Tried This Supplement?

its called Universal Natural Sterol Complex www.vitacost.com/UniversalNaturalSterolComplex

any of you guys heard of this or tried this?

this stuff is a “yesterday supplement” a lot of stuff that Universal makes is old school and need to be reformulated. I recommend just sticking to Biotest as they are innovators and if they find a way to make a current product better they impliment it in the very next batch of it. So they are always moving forward and not standing still like some companies.

hope this helps.

thanks,
Afterlord

I wouldn’t trust this, it just seems like a low grade steroid (if you’re looking for that than go for it!) with a bunch of amino acids in it, some ingredients that help lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol (eating healthy and exercising does wonders too)

Fucosterol - Isn’t on wikipedia =/

It doesn’t look to bad, except the Sterol part (and especially since it says “Other”).

Eat some good ol’ fashion meat with vegetables and you’ll be set! I am curious to hear others’ opinions though, I am by no means an expert on anything [except being good looking…and sex…and being smart ;)]

i really didnt plan on getting it, i was just searching around for Animal Pak and came across this and it looked like bull shit to me so i wanted to see what people thought.