Anyone Tried This Antioxidant?

I did a T-Nation search for Ruby Reds to see what others had to say about it...but it came up empty. 

It’s advertised as a “Highly Advanced Superfood” that includes antioxidants, digestive aids, immune boosters and energy boosters.
One scoop powder serving a day.
30 calories.
1 gram fat.
<5 grams carbohydrate.
<1 gram protein.

I bought one bottle from their website and I’ve been using it for a week now. Here are my comments:

TASTE - Decent. Very berry. I opted to only buy one bottle (the expensive way to go) because I didn’t want 3 bottles of something I couldn’t stomach. I was pleasantly suprised. I drink it by itself in water or with one scoop Vanilla Grow! in a small juice glass first thing in the morning, while making coffee.

FEEL - I definately get a subtle rush off of it. It hits when I’m just sitting down to my java. (3-4 minutes) It feels a bit like a niacin rush, and since the product does contain B’s, that’s probably what it is.

CONVENIENCE - Excellent. Much easier than getting antioxidents through a bunch of pills. I’m sure the absorbption is much better too, being that it’s a fine powder and not a rock-hard tablet. Actually, that’s what sold me on giving it a try.

Anyone else try it? How do you like it? Do you think it’s worth continuing?

SR

Also, the maker of Ruby Reds claims it’s antioxident power, as measured by ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is 4500 ORAC units per serving.

For comparison purposes to fresh food…I found the following list from the archives…

Highest Scoring Antioxident Fruits / Vegetables
ORAC units per 100 grams (about 3 oz.)

Prunes 5770 Kale 1770
Raisins 2830 Spinach 1260
Blueberries 2400 Brussels sprouts 980
Blackberries 2036 Alfalfa sprouts 930
Strawberries 1540 Broccoli flowers 890
Raspberries 1220 Beets 840
Plums 949 Red bell pepper 710
Oranges 750 Onion 450
Red grapes 739 Corn 400
Cherries 670 Eggplant 390