Anyone Tried Supplementing TRT

I posted this on the steroid boards but couldn’t find anyone who has actually tried this, so I thought I would try here.

I am considering supplementing my TRT (100mg cyp/wk) with a little extra. I was considering d-bol or propionate.

I just started last week and will go in at 8 weeks for another blood draw to monitor my test levels. I want to kickstart things up for a few weeks but come into my 8 week blood draw with blood testosterone levels that won’t give away what I was doing.

Any suggestions?

My suggestion is to be patient and let your body adjust to the TRT before you start screwing around and playing with your dosage.

[quote]happydog48 wrote:
My suggestion is to be patient and let your body adjust to the TRT before you start screwing around and playing with your dosage.
[/quote]

2X the above statement.
When I began HRT, it took a good 3 weeks before I noticed any effects. It then took nearly a year to get the correct dosage. Work with your Dr., but don’t be afraid to tell him if somethings not right yet. Just 'cuz the bloodwork “says” you’re in range, trust what your body, libido, and mood are telling you.
JMHO.

I would not jump into supplimenting your TRT, because of the frequency of blood testing in the beginning, if your levels get too high, you could get cut off. Just wait and let your body tell you. best of luck.

I agree with the waiting idea also. Until you get on the “every 6 months” b/w plan, stay away from ideas that will jeopardize your access to HRT/TRT with your doctor. If you get dialed in and feel good w/o “supplementing” your HRT you will be better off.

Another vote – don’t add anything to your 100mg weekly dosage at this time.

Give your body time to respond to it.

My doc says it takes two to three months to really evaluate a dosage. In my experience he is correct. It really takes a while for your body to get saturated with the testosterone.

=