Anyone Tried Superdrol Yet?

I just started my cycle (4th day) and i think i’m seeming bigger already.
what results should I expect?

Keep us posted, but after 4 weeks of Superdrol, your testicles finally descend. Let us know how far the sag:} -The Starkdog

I just started hearing about Superdrol recently and I’m not sure what the deal is with the stuff or what its made from or anything. But I have heard some impressive results from it so far from other message boards.

I have heard that it does have a negative effect on your cholesterol ratings, I’d get those checked at the end of your cycle.

It’s supposedly quite effective HOWEVER it has a big side effect on cholesterol. There was a long thread on another site where superdrol users got blood work done before during and after cycle.

No liver toxicity to speak of but it wiped out good cholesterol and radically raised bad cholesterol. Everything went back to normal post cycle but that’s something to be aware of.

Couldn’t someone supplement with high levels of Flax to help offset the cholesterol problem? Did anyone on the other boards try that?

[quote]SprinterOne wrote:
Couldn’t someone supplement with high levels of Flax to help offset the cholesterol problem? Did anyone on the other boards try that?[/quote]

They tried different strategies (red yeast rice, garlic, fish oil, flax, etc.)…and it still wiped them all out.

I’m not trying to scare anyone. I read the whole discussion, test results etc and I STILL bought a bottle of Superdrol because everyone of them reported obvious gains and felt positive about the product (haven’t tried it myself yet).

You never know what kind of nonsense strangers on forums will feed you but I was impressed by the fact that these people were going to all the trouble to get their blood work, monitoring how it effected them and reporting on the supplement’s effectiveness (in their opinion). They all reported the same side effects (some worse than others) and the same positive primary effects.

Like I said, after reading it all, I went ahead and bought some myself. I’m just going through a little cholesterol cycle BEFORE I take any so that I’m in as good a starting position as I can be.

Little Marcus, i just ordered some myself, so i’m very curious about this.

Little Marcus, you’ve used 4 cycles of it, and aren’t sure if you’re bigger? how 'bout strngth/cutting gains?? and what dose did you use?

Liitle Marcus,

I’m an idiot-i read your post wrong…4th day-my bad.

from what i’ve read about Superdrol, it’s supposed to increase strength (and according to the literature-from workout to workout). from what i gathered, it can work on a mass cycle with plent yof cals, or on a cutting cycle with a thermogenic-that’s how i plan on using it. i’ll post my plan when i get it here…

So whats the general concensous on Superdrol? Think it would be a good supp. to put on some solid mass without resorting to steroids? And for PCT, what would you use? The recommended Rebound XT or something else?

Is the rising BAD cholsteral temp, and it rights itself after the cycle or is it permanent?

Any other side effect, particularly sexual?

Bump.

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
So whats the general concensous on Superdrol? Think it would be a good supp. to put on some solid mass without resorting to steroids? And for PCT, what would you use? The recommended Rebound XT or something else?

Is the rising BAD cholsteral temp, and it rights itself after the cycle or is it permanent?

Any other side effect, particularly sexual?[/quote]

I can’t say that I’ve tried this product, but based on what I’ve read about it I’d rather use a real steroid cycle.

i’m taking 20 mg a day and this stuff is awesome . iwould compare it to inj. winny. man this stuff alters the physique in a great way. it has lowered my good cholesterol a good bit . hasn’t affected my bad cholesterol at all.i’m on my 2nd cycle with this stuff. i’ve taken almost everything under the sun and i can think of no oral steroid that can touch this stuff @ 20 mg and do what it does.

relentless41,

are you taking 20mg once a day, or 10 mg twice? and approximately how much have you gained in size and strength??

i just got mine today, and am trying to figure out the dose…i noticed on the label, it didn’t specify on dividing the dose.

Just curious about an 18 year old using this product. I know about the risks, I’ve heard the whole “it’ll shut off your T blah blah blah” crap time and time again. I just wanted to know if proper PCT were in order, if it were possible to restore T levels to what they used to be. If one were to use 6oxo or Alpha Male or TRIBEX or any of the other countless T-boosters in PCT, would it get the T-levels back up to normal? And keep them that way? I’ve done research, none of it has come up with an answer to my specific question. They all just advise against the use of steroids, they never take into concideration if one were to properly use T-boosters in PCT. They actually never talk about PCT at all. So that’s why I’m here.

I don’t want any stupid lectures from forum whores who think they’re being clever or funny or possibly thinking I haven’t heard it before, because trust me I have. I would just like my question answered sans-the stupid lectures.

How is this stuff legal for sale?

Here’s it’s chemical name:

2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one

And here’s a brief description:

Superdrol (methasteron) is definitely not a prohormone: it is a very active form of a designer supplement. Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol. Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron). Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien

I’m no biochem genius, but it sounds like it definitely is a prohormone. Can someone explain this one to me?

At 18, you should not do it. Playing with T levels at your human growth stage is ill advised. Wait to 21. No lecture required.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
At 18, you should not do it. Playing with T levels at your human growth stage is ill advised. Wait to 21. No lecture required.[/quote]

No offense, but you dodged my question, and lectured me. Will using the proper T boosters during PCT get my T levels back where they should and keep them that way? It’s a yes or no question.

Maybe, why don’t you try it the fuck out?

No one is really sure if it will or won’t and thats why they advise you not to take it. Aside from the fact its idiotic.

yeah, I’ve taking a little chemistry and it looks like a PH/PS. But who knows what they are doing these days. :confused:

conorh

i think it’s legal becuase it’s not explictitly said that it’s illegal. i’m sure it will be once somebody catches on…SHHHH!!!

Tenpi,

you can prolly get you t-levels back up if you don’t use longer than 3 weeks. however, at 18, you’re still producing a lot of test anyway, so you could prolly save your money and buy a good creatine and protein. also, try some ZMA…

i just started Supedrol at 30 mg per day in the morning on Monday. also, i lift when i get up, so that’s kinda why i take it then, plus i’ve seen a lot of articles that suggest it’s better to just take one dose of prohormones to prevent any sides…i’ll update everyone on my progress.

[quote]Garrett W. wrote:
Maybe, why don’t you try it the fuck out?

No one is really sure if it will or won’t and thats why they advise you not to take it. Aside from the fact its idiotic.

yeah, I’ve taking a little chemistry and it looks like a PH/PS. But who knows what they are doing these days. :/[/quote]

No one knows? Just because you don’t doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t. Don’t mistake your ignorance for a public mystery. It’s already been confirmed that it IS NOT a ph/ps. Again, you keep dodging the question. Which prooves you’re too incomptitent to answer a yes or no question.