Anyone Tried EAS Myoplex?

anybody tried EAS myoplex?if so,how was it taste and quality wise? they sell it at sams for $30 for a 5lb bag and im thinking about picking some up because i wanna start drinking more shakes and dont have the money to constantly buy ON

If you want your farts to smell like a rotted corpse, go ahead and use Myoplex.

Brady Quinn loves the stuff; works GREAT for him. :wink:

haha ok it makes your farts smell and brady quinn likes it.can somebody give me anything else?

[quote]ilikelacrosse wrote:
anybody tried EAS myoplex?if so,how was it taste and quality wise? they sell it at sams for $30 for a 5lb bag and im thinking about picking some up because i wanna start drinking more shakes and dont have the money to constantly buy ON[/quote]

I use it, I think it tastes pretty good, I’ll put in a package of sweetner with 2 servings of it.

The chocolate mixes better than vanilla and having powerful farts are an advantage of it. (actually I haven’t noticed anything different from normal in that regard)

It is the cheapest protein powder I’ve found, though you might want to mix it with something for post-workout. I’ve been using Cytogainer post-workout only and the cheap ESA stuff for taking to work daily.