Anyone Tried Carbolin 19?

Just read the article about it in the weekly dose… has anyone tried this? It sounds pretty interesting… thx

Eric

I’ve tried it and liked it…4 caps a day so you need at least 2bottles. I find out that it gives you good leaning effect. I also found out that my appetite was crazy while on Carbolin 19.

cool thanks… maybe il give it a try…

I tryed it a about a year ago, but I didn’t see or feel anything noticable.

BUT, looking back my diet was far from optimal at that point in time. I was still pretty misinformed when it came to eating/cooking/etc.

If you are going to try it, i would definately make sure your diet is in check first. And if you think your diet is in check, check it again. I think you’ll see much better results that I did.

i loved it man. i tried it when it first came out, taking the max amount i think like 4 a day. i could NOT eat enough! i took this along with Alpha Male and my numbers went up quite a bit, i dropped quite a bit of fat and noticed stretch marks on my arms and shoulders. id love to keep taking them, but i wouldnt consider those staples so ill have to save them for when i have the money!