Anyone Tried 8/6/3 by Brad Kasczmarski?

That’s why I don’t have kids. Who’d want to bring a child into this world?

Seriously though, does it really? I remember like 300 pages where the goal seems to be more oriented towards showing off vocabulary of anatomy rather than conveying information. But I don’t think I ever found the program everyone associates with it.

1 Like

Lol listen if someone wrote a book that just said

Page 1 - You feel good, Lift heavy thing up and put back down

Page 2 - You feel not so good, pick less heavy thing up and put back down

Page 3 - Something hurts when you pick heavy thing up, you find new way to pick heavy thing up and put back down

Page 4 - When you feel really good you make heavy thing heavier, pick up and put back down.

No one would believe it.

2 Likes

Nope…just U2 :wink:

Oh shit…its pretty much the same thing isnt it?

1 Like

The people complaining about the volume of 531 obviously haven’t read Wendler’s newest material. There’s literally enough programs in Forever for a lifetime of training. There are programs for literally every lifter, goal and situation.

1 Like

I did 3 sets of 6 the other day. My black soul knows no salvation

2 Likes

the people complaining about the volume of 5/3/1 don’t understand that you can do LITERALLY ANYTHING YOU WANT so long as you stick to the percentage progression on the main lifts.

Literally anything.

Like, anything.

ANYTHING.

3 Likes

Yeah even the 531 sets are just a way of working up to a top set. I don’t even follow the reps or percentages except for the 1+ set most of the time. Sometimes I end up doing 821+ or 661+. Who gives a fuck?

1 Like