T Nation

Anyone Tried 7-Keto?

I may sound like a broken record lately, but has anyone tried and 7-Keto products, either topical or in pill form? What were your results with it and were there any side effects?

I’m also wondering if it would be inappropriate for a 21 year old.

I have used 7-Keto DHEA in pill form, 100mg per capsule. No side effects noticed. I was taking one 100mg capsule 30-40 minutes prior to workout. Saw minor beneficial effects in terms of weightloss, fatloss and increased energy. It seemed to increase getting a good “pump” to some degree also. I was taking only one capsule on workout days prior to workout.

I am going to do another month run of 7-Keto DHEA in 2 weeks.
I don’t think it would be inappropriate for a 21 yr. old. But at 21 your natural DHEA levels should be pretty high already so you might not notice much effect.
Why are you interested in 7-KETO DHEA? What are your goals? What are your current workouts? Are you in good general health?

I wouldn’t mess with it, but to each his own. I don’t think it’s any better than caffeine, so I mean…

[quote]jms wrote:
I have used 7-Keto DHEA in pill form, 100mg per capsule. No side effects noticed. I was taking one 100mg capsule 30-40 minutes prior to workout. Saw minor beneficial effects in terms of weightloss, fatloss and increased energy. It seemed to increase getting a good “pump” to some degree also. I was taking only one capsule on workout days prior to workout.

I am going to do another month run of 7-Keto DHEA in 2 weeks.
I don’t think it would be inappropriate for a 21 yr. old. But at 21 your natural DHEA levels should be pretty high already so you might not notice much effect.
Why are you interested in 7-KETO DHEA? What are your goals? What are your current workouts? Are you in good general health? [/quote]

Sorry for the LONG delay. I’m interested in buying it in a topical form for localized fat loss.