Anyone Think This Picture Is Cool?

I think this is cool.

Yeah, that fan would definitely keep my cool.

Coolest.fan.EVER.

Fan nipple…

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Yeah, that fan would definitely keep my cool.[/quote]

i walked in to that one LOL

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:

i walked in to that one LOL[/quote]

I would be afraid of walking into something if I had that fan too. So did you paint the mural?

The artist sucks. It would be cool if the painting was actually GOOD.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Kerley wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:

i walked in to that one LOL

I would be afraid of walking into something if I had that fan too. So did you paint the mural?[/quote]

no its up in elite fts.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
The artist sucks. It would be cool if the painting was actually GOOD. [/quote]

I was waiting for this…lol

I’ve been meaning to ask, can you post some of your stuff?

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

I’ve been meaning to ask, can you post some of your stuff?[/quote]

Love it for the gym, reminds me of the old bugs bunny villian 'THE CRUSHER". Just wont deadlift with my back to it.

What…was louie on south park?

Iron Dwarf wrote:

You mean you’ve been waiting for someone like me to come on like a complete asshole and dis the guy’s work? I’m actually sorry I said that. What if Kerley painted it? Now I feel like a total dick. Not everyone has to be a great artist. Sometimes the joy of creating something - no matter how significant - is what it’s all about. So my apologies to you Kerley.

In any case, here’s a small sampling of my commercial work.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
The artist sucks. It would be cool if the painting was actually GOOD. [/quote]

You suck.

i didnt paint it so im not insulted or anyting, i also think it could be painted better i still think its pretty cool though, id hang it on my wall LOL

i didnt paint it so im not insulted or anyting, i also think it could be painted better i still think its pretty cool though, id hang it on my wall LOL

fuck the fan, I’d go with the 3 cases of aquafina in the back. Shit gets expensive.

Anyway, that arnold in the suit drawing you have iron dwarf is pretty badass.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

Anyway, that arnold in the suit drawing you have iron dwarf is pretty badass.[/quote]

Agreed…

ID would you be upset if I randomly posted pictures of yours in threads? I think this could be a fun as posting random pictures of incredibly hot women. But if you would prefer I didn’t, because I’m a douchebag asshole, that is fine too…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Tyrant wrote:

Anyway, that arnold in the suit drawing you have iron dwarf is pretty badass.

Agreed…

ID would you be upset if I randomly posted pictures of yours in threads? I think this could be a fun as posting random pictures of incredibly hot women. But if you would prefer I didn’t, because I’m a douchebag asshole, that is fine too…[/quote]

Thanks Tyrant and CB.
Hells yeah… use that art anywhere you want (as long as it’s not a money-makin’ thang).

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

I’ve been meaning to ask, can you post some of your stuff?

You mean you’ve been waiting for someone like me to come on like a complete asshole and dis the guy’s work? I’m actually sorry I said that. What if Kerley painted it? Now I feel like a total dick. Not everyone has to be a great artist. Sometimes the joy of creating something - no matter how significant - is what it’s all about. So my apologies to you Kerley.

In any case, here’s a small sampling of my commercial work.

[/quote]

Dude your pretty sick, that picture of the jacked bodybuilder looking into the mirror and seeing a scrawny dude is my background now