Anyone Think This Guy Looks Good?

haters

Thats pretty messed up.Guy doesn’t look good he just looks like a roid freak.

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
haters[/quote]

Hey not me. I don’t give a shit what he did with his arms. Its his body and I find it rather entertaining. Kinda like the Jim Rose Circus.

[quote]Squash85 wrote:
I think the bigger question is, why the hell would the guy on the right be shaking his hand? He worked hard and looks good, not the Stay Puft bicep man.[/quote]

Shows something of his character that he is humoring the freak.

Look on the bright side. If he ever gets mugged he can bldgen the attacker to death with 1 arm :wink:

[quote]Inquisitor wrote:
Look on the bright side. If he ever gets mugged he can bldgen the attacker to death with 1 arm ;)[/quote]

Yeah, that seems like getting hit by a big marshmallow.

why is it that most of these people always seem to only inject into one site, their arms?
Greg valentino did bisk, tris and shoulders, but even then he wasn’t exactly going for a alanced physique.

more idiots

The bald buy in that last pic looks like one of the puppets from Puppet Master. Reminds me of the floaties they give children when they are first learning to swim.

this is incredible…
id really be intersted to see if anyone has a picture of ppl with forearm injection/implants whatever they are… but a normal sized upper arm

Many transsexuals or want to be transsexuals use the same method to make their body more feminine looking. Also some gay males do the same to enhance their biceps.

[quote]wukey wrote:
more idiots[/quote]

can that pic be real? It looks just too weird.

[quote]wukey wrote:
more idiots[/quote]

Is it me, or is this bald fuck the same fucktard on the first page?

I think they are complete idiots for doing this to themselves. I mean cmon, is that all you can do to make people notice you?

Fuckin idiots, and the bad thing is, the general public just easily equates these dumbfucks to people being on regular steroids, thereby further fucking the reality of safe steroid use beyond their comprehension.

serious issues in the grey matter.

Anti-Synth or whatever rant over:

Idiot.

It’s from this article: http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=459365

"Q: I heard a rumor that the recent increases in arm size in the Mr. Olympia have more to do with local injections of Synthol or some other oil-based compound than training methods or drugs. Do you know anything about it?

A: As a matter of fact, I was in Southern California recently and met with a friend of mine who’s an IFBB pro. He showed me a series of pictures where his arms grew from 20.5" to 22.25" in just two weeks. He was supplied the compound by a southern hemisphere bodybuilder who, I was told, actually had over 27" arms! I gave the standard reply of “Bullshit!”

To prove me wrong, my friend showed me a tape of him flexing his then 20.5" arm against the dealer’s gargantuan arm. Well, my friend’s arm looked reminiscent of Woody Allen comparing his biceps to the 1978 Arnie. Even though I didn’t see a tape measure, my friend’s arm, at a bodyweight of 250 pounds, looked…puny.

However, this practice is not without side effects. Plenty of bodybuilders are seeing drastic side effects, including scar tissue buildup, abcesses, loss of strength and flexibility, neuropathy, and a host of others.

People using these oils are easy to spot as the muscle has little definition, regardless of how low the individual’s body fat is. Interestly enough, it doesn’t seem that you need it to win. If you look carefully at Ronnie Coleman’s physique at the last Olympia, you can see only shredded bodyparts, so my best guess is that he isn’t using any of these designer synthetic oils."

Off topic. Greg Valentino didn’t use synthol. If you saw the documentary that featured him, you’ll see his arms are for real.

Anyway, I think synthol users are idiots. They give all kinds of sports that are centered around lifting weights (bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, etc.) a bad name.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
wukey wrote:
more idiots

Is it me, or is this bald fuck the same fucktard on the first page?[/quote]

Looks like it.

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
Off topic. Greg Valentino didn’t use synthol. If you saw the documentary that featured him, you’ll see his arms are for real.

[/quote]

He SAID he didn’t. That doesn’t mean he didn’t. Important distinction.

near the end im pretty sure he used synthol, although theres pics floating around of him in earlier years and he was pretty impressive before, shame he ruined it