T Nation

Anyone Think This Guy Looks Good?

I read one of those side articles recently and I saw this picture.
What the hell is that guy thinking (on left), injecting junk into his arm? No one must think that looks good does anyone? I mean maxie mounds tits look less ridiculous then this guys arms.

I showed it to a friend and he said the guys got arm tits, and it made me laugh, he has basically a boob job in his arms.

I wonder whats in the shopping bag at his feet?
Maybe a puncher repair kit, afterall you can never be too prepared.
I wonder how he sleeps at night, bet its difficult for him to find a comfortable position.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
I read one of those side articles recently and I saw this picture.
What the hell is that guy thinking (on left), injecting junk into his arm? No one must think that looks good does anyone? I mean maxie mounds tits look less ridiculous then this guys arms.

I showed it to a friend and he said the guys got arm tits, and it made me laugh, he has basically a boob job in his arms. [/quote]

I agree total tool right there. If there is such a thing as muscle dismorphia, then it’s guys like this guy and valentino that have it.

You have to understand sometimes people just want to stand out in this world. Whether it looks nice or not you posted a picture up of this guy and created a thread rather then the 3rd option for a gorgeous babe in a music video who looks 100x better than this guy.

So his arms gets people talking, exactly what he wanted.

[quote]wukey wrote:
I wonder whats in the shopping bag at his feet?
Maybe a puncher repair kit, afterall you can never be too prepared.
I wonder how he sleeps at night, bet its difficult for him to find a comfortable position.[/quote]

At least he doesn’t need a pillow. He can use his arm.

I think synthol is sexy.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
I showed it to a friend and he said the guys got arm tits, and it made me laugh, he has basically a boob job in his arms.[/quote]

Ha ha… it does look REALLY stupid.

Yeah, I can’t remember which article featured that picture a few days ago, but I was thinking that it looked like he had a couple of balloons in his arms. They’re ridiculously disproportionate to the rest of his body.

The thing about ridiculously huge fake titties is that they still look like titties. Those don’t even look like muscles, they look like he ate some peanuts or got stung by a bee.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
I think synthol is sexy.[/quote]

This is NOT a result of synthol. These guys use injections of silicone or they have implants. Synthol won’t get your arms this big.

Guy looks like he’s in good shape and I dig the bicep tattoo.

Oh, you meant the guy on the left??? Oops.

do you think he has like crazy amounts of stretch marks? all i know, is he has some pussy forearms and looks like no legs… stupid shit…

looks deformed to me.

I think the bigger question is, why the hell would the guy on the right be shaking his hand? He worked hard and looks good, not the Stay Puft bicep man.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
pat36 wrote:
I think synthol is sexy.

This is NOT a result of synthol. These guys use injections of silicone or they have implants. Synthol won’t get your arms this big. [/quote]

I think it’s synthol, but it really doesn’t matter. More interesting is what goes in psychologically with these guys that are willing to do this to themselves. There are dozens(at least) of other examples of people who do this to themselves in extreme measures and you have wonder what sort of mindset allows one to destroy a body like that but still see beauty, like an anorexia type situation.

[quote]scottiscool wrote:
I think it’s synthol, but it really doesn’t matter. . [/quote]

Do you know anyone who’s used synthol? I think it does matter. A lot of other people on this site know nothing about synthol use. I’m just trying to clear things up so the truth be known.

Google “pumping parties” You’ll find out how these guys get arms like this.

For that guy’s sake, I hope it’s just photoshopped.

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
For that guy’s sake, I hope it’s just photoshopped.[/quote]

It isn’t.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
scottiscool wrote:
I think it’s synthol, but it really doesn’t matter. .

Do you know anyone who’s used synthol? I think it does matter. A lot of other people on this site know nothing about synthol use. I’m just trying to clear things up so the truth be known.

Google “pumping parties” You’ll find out how these guys get arms like this.

[/quote]

I don’t know anyone personally who has, just correspondance online so I will reserve my thoughts on the subject from now on.

God that looks terrible. No definition at all.

Hey has anybody seen pictures or know of the bodybuilder who had the most ridiculous looking quad sweep ever? He was an asian guy, and it looked like he was pumping Synthol into his quads. I know he was in some of the magazines like Reps! Flex, etc.

(and no it wasn’t Kris Dim and no it wasn’t Stan McQuay)