Anyone Still Doing Big Beyond Belief?

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:
Anyone got links to valid pdf files of the program?

Everything seems to be lost or can’t access it

Thanks guys[/quote]

I don’t want to overstep the bounds of this forum by posting a link, but the program used to be out there, you can find where it used to be with Google, then use an archiving website to access the page. Good luck!

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:
Anyone got links to valid pdf files of the program?

Everything seems to be lost or can’t access it

Thanks guys[/quote]

Send me a PM if you’re still looking

Hey guys! Just started this program, but I got a simple and maybe stupid question. So one week has a micro periodization.

Should these 3 stages have all the same exercise for that particular muscle? Like for chest high cable Flys? Or a different on each day?

Thanks!!

When I ran it, I used different exercises, with the more demanding (forgot the terminology), compound movements being the lower rep days and the less neurologically demanding ones being the endurance days.

[quote]mullerhun wrote:
Hey guys! Just started this program, but I got a simple and maybe stupid question. So one week has a micro periodization.

Should these 3 stages have all the same exercise for that particular muscle? Like for chest high cable Flys? Or a different on each day?

Thanks!! [/quote]

I just always pick 1 movements per body part, and alternated them day to day. So on the 6x a week routine, which had 3 chest days, and my chest movements are Flat Bench and Incline Bench, it would be

Week One:
Endurance-Flat Bench
Strength-Incline
Power-Flat

Week Two:
Endurance-Incline
Strength-Flat
Power-Incline

Also, I’ll be running this again very soon, or at least a modified version of it

Hey! Thanks for the input!

I want to do isolated exercises for chest atm, not compound. High cable fly felt really great! Should I do different variations of cable flies like you do did flat and incline bench?

[quote]mullerhun wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the input!

I want to do isolated exercises for chest atm, not compound. High cable fly felt really great! Should I do different variations of cable flies like do did flat and incline bench?

[/quote]

Doing only isolation exercises for your chest is against the basic principles of the program. Have you read the book?

I know what yr saying, but I want to try it first like this, and concentrate more on chest, and see how it goes.

[quote]mullerhun wrote:
I know what yr saying, but I want to try it first like this, and concentrate more on chest, and see how it goes. [/quote]

why can’t you concentrate on your chest using pressing movements?

Other muscles are heavily involved in bench press, and I feel I’m lagging in chest, so at least one isolation is needed for me I think.

I am 45 year old beginner. I had this book from many years ago, so I decided to make this my first program.

I am 6 weeks in, and it has been going well. I am still getting myself into a rhythm of form and getting the correct weight. The 5 set, 15 reps, 60 second says are hell :slight_smile: I am going to go back to the beginning and start again at the end of this month

I have been going at 6 am and finish at just after 7 am most days. I will stop at the pool for a 15 minute splash around after which includes four laps. Stretches out the muscles nicely. I find I crash about 8 pm :wink:

The gym we have at work is designed mostly for cardio, so I am focusing on dumbbells. However, the dumbbells do not go up to a high weight range so I will be forced to do bench presses on a smith machine. Still, I can’t complain.

I have also attempted to eat clean and often. I am 102 kg and don’t really want to get lighter, but also don’t want to be much heavier. I am looking to create a stronger body shape.

Day 1
EZ Bar bentover row
Dumbbell bench presses
Dumbbell standing bicep curls
Calf Raises

Day 2
Seated dumbbell military presses
Tricep pulldowns
Walking lunges with dumbbells
Incline situps

Day 3
Incline dumbbell bench presses
EZ Bar bentover rows
Dumbell incline bicep curls
Calf raises

Day 4
Seated reverse flyes
Close grip EZ bar press
Squats
Incline situps

Day 5 - Same as Day 1

Day 6 - Same as Day 2

Just thought I would chime in with how I am approaching this program. I really like the look and feel of it so far.

I have a spreadsheet using the 4 day routine. I can email it to you if you would like.

Doin it now! 4 days a week. On Week 2 of Ramp 1.

You replied to a post that was nearly 5 years old. :derp: