Anyone Stack SARMs with TRT?

If so what was your results like? Any increase in well being? Strength? Muscle? etc

bump

With rad 140 I mostly noticed increase in aggression and recovery time. Strength hard to say because I’m still getting some newbie gains. Weight is up 6 pounds in 10 weeks of 15 mg. I think I just wasn’t eating enough 3000cal and still not gaining weight at 5 8 188#

I was running very low dose sustanon with yk-11 few month ago when I done my cycle, before I started pct: at 50 mg of sustanon, with 5 mg of yk11, I tapered the test down gradually btw, and yea I know that was very low dosage of test and sarms, not even a hormone replacement therapy dosage, they hold my strength same as when I on cycle, muscle size was getting smaller tho, speed strength still remains the same after I finished those two compounds, I still be able to train 2-4 hours, dpends on my training program, but I have to taper up my carbs and proteins intake to maintain the same training volume

Don’t run 50mg sustanon or yk11 during PCT. I couldn’t decipher what you’re intending to do, taper off and then run pct or run pct during the back end of a taper

I actually like the idea of tapering UP… I find sudden dramatic hormonal changes send my sympathetic nervous system into overdrive, as is a normal side effect of AAS, yet this side effect normalises over time (aside from increased susceptibility to catecholamine uptake inducing cardiac autonomic dysfunction)… the taper eases one into the dramatic hormonal changes and thus lessens my chances for discomfort without having to take extra medication (beta blockers) scripted for social anxiety

1 Like

Yea, I still remain my post cycle therapy after my extreme low dosage " cruising " routine , so the natural hormone level is engaging recently.

I found out that my emotional feeling/mood changed wavily when I was off cycle, that is the reason why I’d like to lower down my substances intake very slowly. On my last cycle, I was droping down my dosage approximately@50mg on injectable every week, with some var around 10mg per day, I aimed to optimally stabilize the muscle mass/strength, the entirely process prolonged my cycle duration, but I’m feeling better than suddenly cut down all the anabolic substances.

Also I preferred to add up some cardiovascular type of training when I come off a harsh cycle, jogging, running, swimming, plyometrics etc., and a hyperbaric oxygen bed maybe be will speed up the whole recovery phase, at least I believed in such so.

Ran Rad 140, 125mg of Sustanon/wk. Not too bad, better than just TRT. Small increase in strength and recovery, but not as good as increasing the steroid dose for a blast.
I did get quite a bit of extra ball shrinkage, aches from Rad 140, so its quite suppressive.

what do you mean not 6 pounds in 10 weeks?

Sorry. Up 6#