T Nation

Anyone Snowed In?

Anyone else’s gym closed because of the weather?

I have a pair of adjustable (up to 35lbs) dumbbells and an ab wheel here. Starting to think about what my training might look like today (living in a dorm). Sucks, as today is back day.

Grab some hot sluts in the floor below you and throw them into the snow repeatedly.

its alright, they’re used to rough stuff.

This is where I get to be a dick, and tell you how it’s going to be 70 degrees here and sunny.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
This is where I get to be a dick, and tell you how it’s going to be 70 degrees here and sunny. [/quote]

I’ll add to that, it’s fucking snow and i dont think an avalanche came down and destroyed your house? Hasnt this storm been hyped up for the past few days? Who’s fault is it if you dint stock on beer and women…

I fail to see the problem
[photo]33013[/photo]

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
Grab some hot sluts in the floor below you and throw them into the snow repeatedly.

its alright, they’re used to rough stuff.[/quote]

they’re also useful for glute bridges and grip training.

Gym open (nice home gym… today was chest and delts day).

Only got 4" of snow.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Gym open (nice home gym… today was chest and delts day).

Only got 4" of snow. [/quote]

That’s gotta be waist deep snow for you right?

All Imma gonna say is that an antoi skid system is worth zilch if you encounter powder snow over ice on a down slope.

Light masts are rather resilient though.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Gym open (nice home gym… today was chest and delts day).

Only got 4" of snow. [/quote]

That’s gotta be waist deep snow for you right?[/quote]

lol

Nope but most of my family is in the northeast with out power

Lol

Spoke too soon :frowning:

It was pretty wild here: I went and walked around later in the day, and cars were buried on the street lol.

Just yesterday. got 28" here in Northern CT.

It got down to 45 degrees last night, I spoke too soon.

OH MY GOD, IT SNOWED. THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

[quote]Aggv wrote:
OH MY GOD, IT SNOWED. THE WORLD IS ENDING!!![/quote]

Yeah so I kept your mum company last nite due to the snow…

[quote]Aggv wrote:
OH MY GOD, IT SNOWED. THE WORLD IS ENDING!!![/quote]

My university’s gym has been closed for two days now. So yes, I’m pretty pissed about the whole thing. First time I’ve been out of a gym for two days in years.

Went for a walk yesterday, and it was very post-apocalyptic in feel: the cars were buried, so there were very few signs of life. We’re finallly starting to get road access.

I guess the real lesson here is that New Haven can’t handle more than 2 ft of snow at one time.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
OH MY GOD, IT SNOWED. THE WORLD IS ENDING!!![/quote]

You were saying?