T Nation

anyone play some paintball?

I was just curious if anyone played paintball.

I just started about 2 months ago and have been loving it. I mostly play woodsball, tried speedball but didn’t care for it much. I like being in the woods , stalking, and hiding and defending a point.

we got about 10 guys that will play on a regular basis, not alot but its sufficiant.

So if you play what do you like best…woodsball,speedball,scenario games?

Sladge

If i can get enough money I’d like to buy a gun and play this summer. Speedball doesn’t sound like much fun to me either, but i like the idea of scenario games and this woodsball you speak of. I’d like to be a paintball sniper that’d be cool.

I prefer water colors because they iritate the skin less although oil based has its own merits… oh wait… you mean paintball, as in one word? I thought you meant… oops…

Hey SF,

Once you are able to go ahead and get a marker, its tons of fun. I have a tippman98 custom, pretty reliable and everything I have read says you can use them as a hammer, throw them around, dunk them in a creek…everything and they still work perfect. My buddy bought a tournament grade marker(dye autococker) for 1100 bucks…and the thing is broke already and it was his first time bringing it out. my marker with a 20oz tank, mask,hopper and all was around 160, found the deal on the net, alot of stores had the same package for well over 200.

anyway good luck to you

Sledge