Anyone Order From Get Strength?

[quote]dheeel wrote:
js385787 wrote:
I’ve never ordered from these guys, but I recently had absolutely horrible experience with both apt powerwristwraps and elitefitsystems, both companies were completely incompetent and then unprofessional in the manor they handled their incompetence. I wouldn’t recommend them. The lengths I’ve gone through to get an order placed and then shipped to me was ridiculous and complete rip off.

Sorry to hear this man. I’ve actually found the complete opposite, I’ve made 10+ orders from APT and Elitefts and have found them on occaision to send more than I ordered! If you live outside of the US shipping can be expensive but I’ve had fantastic customer service everytime.[/quote]

Ya right now I’m dealing with apt, been week and half since i made original order and still trying to get things fixed. I ordered sleeves over phone cause I wanted it shipped to post office box in maine, so asked it to be sent usps since ups i guess doesn’t ship to po boxes. Originally it didn’t go through according to debbie over there b/c my shipping address differed from cc billing address.

Well it did cause it’s on my card, still though I sent her the info, as she said it failed on their end, and it would come off my card in couple days, well it hasn’t…anyway she double charged me, and then second time around it cost like 10 more according to the online cc statement, so i call back and say wtf is this, she’s like “o ups rates differ day by day”, I’m like I told you to send it usps, she says she’ll credit my card the shipping difference.

Haven’t got email confirmation back yet, in fact I haven’t got any email confirmations for either of the charged orders nor have I received any emails from her period, just the original one saying I didn’t give her my billing address. I have to call in every fucking day and tell this idiot of a woman what needs to be done, and she fails to do it everyday even though she’s “taking care of it as we speak”.

Fucking irritating. I finally managed to get one bill of sale emailed to me, but still need the partial shipping refund and other charge removed from card, as well as email verifications of all this. I mean I don’t understand how you can be so dumb, and then not even try to fix your incompetence, I have left her/them emails and phone msg daily, and they never contact me back, I have to ring them bunch of times until someone picks up…ya they suck

EFS too, I ordered something from them, and they sent me completely wrong thing, ended up having to pay double shipping charges. Pretty dumb. Tried to get them to ship usps too, and they wouldn’t, like to charge as much as possible i guess. ass clowns

UPDATE:

So after 5 months… I got my harness!!! It was never shipped and I finally was able to elicit a response from them last week. They blasted out a harness that day and almost overnighted it to me in New Jersey from New Zealand. I’m sure that costed them a fortune. So at the end at least… They did the right thing. Here is what I wrote to them…

To whom it may concern,
I have sent two previous emails requesting the status on my order with no response. It was ordered on June 11th and it is now October! If I do not get a response, I will first contact my credit card company in an effort to get my money back. Next, I will express my displeasure with your customer service and failure to supply the product I paid for on every weight training internet forum I can find. This is not acceptable and I have run out of patience. My order number is below.

[quote]DJS wrote:
UPDATE:

So after 5 months… I got my harness!!! It was never shipped and I finally was able to elicit a response from them last week. They blasted out a harness that day and almost overnighted it to me in New Jersey from New Zealand. I’m sure that costed them a fortune. So at the end at least… They did the right thing. Here is what I wrote to them…

To whom it may concern,
I have sent two previous emails requesting the status on my order with no response. It was ordered on June 11th and it is now October! If I do not get a response, I will first contact my credit card company in an effort to get my money back. Next, I will express my displeasure with your customer service and failure to supply the product I paid for on every weight training internet forum I can find. This is not acceptable and I have run out of patience. My order number is below.[/quote]

Funny thing is when they go under they’ll probably blame it on the economy rather than their shitty service.

Took me four months to get my gear, and i live in Australia. Terrible service.