T Nation

Anyone on HRT Self Adjust Dosage?

I found that after a while the doc does not check…as much… so I am free to change my dose frequency, and amount and found that I am dailed in at 125 mg twice a week…feelin great.

I would guess that most of the people on this forum that are under doctor’s supervision for HRT/TRT are adding and supplementing with extras to help ourselves where our “good” doctors have left off or abandoned us.

I too don’t get checked very often, but the problem is if I run out too early then the doctor won’t give me any extra. I inject E3D to keep my levels equal. And since NONE of us have any other sources, we just have to follow the doctors’ orders, right?
Let’s see, six months divided by twelve weeks…
KNB

Its amazing all the threads I have read on this site about folks dealing with stubborn ass doctors… wasting months just to get their andro-gel increased from 2.5g to 5g (which is crap anyway)!!!

I have low testosterone and have for the past 5-6 years. I lift weights regularly and prior to 12 weeks ago I could not gain NOTHING. Just would come home from the gym to be sore for the next couple of days.

12 weeks ago I did some heavy research on AAS. I discovered that a 12 wk cycle of test enanthate sounds exactly what I need. I ran 250mg e5 days and put on 15 solid pounds of muscle! My quality of life really improved during that cycle.

Now I am in my pct (3 weeks out), and losing about a pound a day. Obviously, my low test levels cannot support my hard earned gains over the last 12 weeks.

My gameplan is to give myself another 4-6 weeks to recover nat test levels. Get tested and if still low, go back to where I got my gear and start administering self hrt MYSELF! Save me the headaches and the pocketbook!!! For bloodwork I will simply go to my GP and tell him what I am doing and what tests to order me.

No doubt in mind however that testosterone is what I am lacking! Absolultely amazing the difference the last 12 weeks was!

[quote]leonidas33 wrote:
Its amazing all the threads I have read on this site about folks dealing with stubborn ass doctors… wasting months just to get their andro-gel increased from 2.5g to 5g (which is crap anyway)!!!

I have low testosterone and have for the past 5-6 years. I lift weights regularly and prior to 12 weeks ago I could not gain NOTHING. Just would come home from the gym to be sore for the next couple of days.

12 weeks ago I did some heavy research on AAS. I discovered that a 12 wk cycle of test enanthate sounds exactly what I need. I ran 250mg e5 days and put on 15 solid pounds of muscle! My quality of life really improved during that cycle.

Now I am in my pct (3 weeks out), and losing about a pound a day. Obviously, my low test levels cannot support my hard earned gains over the last 12 weeks.

My gameplan is to give myself another 4-6 weeks to recover nat test levels. Get tested and if still low, go back to where I got my gear and start administering self hrt MYSELF! Save me the headaches and the pocketbook!!! For bloodwork I will simply go to my GP and tell him what I am doing and what tests to order me.

No doubt in mind however that testosterone is what I am lacking! Absolultely amazing the difference the last 12 weeks was![/quote]

Join LEF.org and order their blood work. Get the male panel. Then during the spring blood work sale, order two sets of blood worm, use one then and the other six months later.

Cheaper than through your Doc if you have to pay. Insurance will not like hormone testing if no treatment. If you can get scripts, then injectables and syringes can sometimes be cheaper than gear sources. Best if you have a Sam’s Club Business Membership (SCBM).

SCBM:
10ml 200mg/ml test cyp (Watson’s) 42.50
10,000 iu HCG (APP) $16.40
100 #29 .5" .5ml insulin syringes $12.62
100 #23 1.5" 3ml syringes $18.??

A good start would be 100mg test cyp IM per week, 250iu HCG SQ EOD, 1mg/week of anastrozole.

what about test enanthate? which is better for weekly injects? I was actually doing my enanthate every 5 days which seemed to work well during my cycle.

KSMAN…

I’m sorry but can you explain further
the scbm and how it gets your scripts cheaper. Please…

Thank you…if you don’t want to post it PM me.

Heavy…