Anyone On Here Doing Once Weekly Shots?

Ok “bro”.

Increasing frequency can increase estrogen in some.

But thanks for telling me how my body responds to test.

2 Likes

I’m not saying alternating amounts. I’m saying I will run something along those lines.

The only way it would “increase” is if you tested dailies the very next day after injection (the only way to test the trough of dailies) and then on the same dose of less frequent injection waited many days before checking the trough. But in reality, you would be higher E2 if you checked the very next day like with dailies.

Not to mention, who the fuck cares about estrogen? It’ll naturally aromatize with the testosterone. You only increase injections to control the fluctuations of peaks and troughs.

Not like you started a thread asking a testosterone replacement question about varying injections frequencies… nah I must be in a planned parenthood forum, my bad! Your body, your E2 gotcha.

Ok. You got me. It didn’t increase at all. I’m just a huge liar looking
To fool a bunch of anonymous people.

Ridiculous.

2 Likes

How long were you on daily dosing for? I’m into my 7th week of daily dosing and just starting to feel some libido after 1.5 years of zero libido on TRT under bi-weekly dosing. Libido now isn’t constant and no idea if it daily will work but doing a hail mary and would try anything at this point…

2 months.

I’ve been on numerous protocols for the last 3 years or so.

I feel your frustration. I’ve had some hot gf’s and would often be checking my watch or counting cracks in my ceiling during sex…body just isn’t responding with libido. I do feel better in every other aspect on daily injections though (less water retention, man-parts hang lower, more consistent energy, etc.)…I’m gonna give it another couple months. Of course everyone is different…

1 Like

Actually, he didn’t. He specifically asked for experience from once a week guys, not Peanut Gallery nonsense. And he definitely has a better idea of how his body responded than some random internet “Bruh” that doesn’t know him and doesn’t actually read. And higher E2 is higher E2, and how he reacts to it is how he reacts to it.

2 Likes

Did I say I know how his body reacts better than he does? Or did I state that estrogen will decrease with more injections a week and that regardless it’s not even something to be concerned with? Reducing fluctuations through frequency, dosage, and giving enough time to a protocol are the concerns.

This might be the dumbest thing I’ve heard on this forum, glad you’re contributing.

You did state that, in direct contradiction of what he found to be the case for him. That’s the part you are missing while you parrot what others have said instead of reading and thinking.

I’m just wondering how long he tried 30mg dailies, and if he even checked bloodwork after 6+ weeks or is just assuming “high E2”… off dailies. If he did check bloodwork and it did show higher E2 than other protocols he’s tried, I’ll gladly apologize and state I was wrong here. Otherwise, I’m inclined to believe otherwise.

He’s posted several times about it. But it might have been more effective to ask than to just tell him he’s wrong.

You are on a cycle…albeit a very mild one.

You need to look up the word “Cycle”. He’s on a protocol, or regimen. He is not cycling.

A steroid cycle is a systematic method of taking various dosages of steroids and other chemicals at specific times to provide the maximum results with the minimum sides. A steroid cycle is usually followed by a pct (post cycle therapy) to restore the natural production with minimal or no sides.

Don’t argue silly semantics to be a contrarian. It’s tedious.

I think what a “cycle” is, is pretty subjective. And generally a cycle is something you come off of. This is TRT. Not a cycle… But again, it’s subjective.

Thanks guys for all the input guys. I currently have dropped my dose to 44mg e3d to see how i feel. After some time, i may consider the weekly protocol again, something around 125-150 mg per shot to start.

I’m not arguing semantics. You don’t cycle therepeutic medicines or doses. Diabetics don’t cycle insulin. He’s not taking test for anything other than therepeutic benefit. What you posted was pointless and in no way helpful to anyone.

2 Likes

Oh boy… Take deep breath, brooo. If he’s putting exogenous sources of a hormone into his body… is he not on a cycle? Try not to be a cunt.

I posted the very definition of a cycle. Not my definition.

Listen dude, you’re adding NOTHING to my thread except useless drivel.

I don’t care whether you think it’s a cycle or not.

If you have insight into my question, add it. If not, more on.

Um, no. You really need a dictionary chief. I know jarheads aren’t famous for being bright, but you can do them prouder than that.

1 Like