Anyone Need a Place to Stay for Obama's Inaguration

I just posted this on craigslist, but I figured since I come to this site enough that I see if anyone here is interested.

I have apartment in downtown DC right next to the metro, prob 15 minutes from my apartment to the capital, maybe less. Looking to rent it out.

Here is a link to the posting, although it may not be up on the big board yet. Any questions let me know and if you are interested then you can PM me. My e-mail is in the posting as well.

When you open the listing you may be shocked by the price, if you do a little searching on craiglist it is pretty much in line with the market, and as always, all conditions are NEGOTIABLE! Thanks guys

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/sub/938310357.html

Pretty sure Headhunter would like to attend.

$2k/night, minimum of three nights.

That had better be a history-changing inauguration.

[quote]Otep wrote:

That had better be a history-changing inauguration. [/quote]

It better be equipped with full time strippers,a valet,and a limo at that price.

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
Otep wrote:

It better be equipped with full time strippers,a valet,and a limo at that price.[/quote]

…and food. That much money and no meals? Are you fucking crazy? I have to lose weight for an inauguration?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Otep wrote:

It better be equipped with full time strippers,a valet,and a limo at that price.

…and food. That much money and no meals? Are you fucking crazy? I have to lose weight for an inauguration?

[/quote]

He is to feed you and make a profit?

Look at it from my perspective

Do I really expect to make 2000/night? Hell no. But its still relatively early and when the tickets are handed out for the event demand is going to soar for housing. I’m simply testing the market to see if there are any biters.

Not to mention my place is literally in downtown DC . . . people will pay a premium to stay right in the city instead of having to commute from maryland or virginia. Plus lets not forget who just got elected . . . the f-ing “messiah!” They are expecting a few million, maybe less, come January 20th and you better believe there are still thousands of people who would shell out the cash to spend the week in DC.

I mean, people are offering their homes and townhouses in DC for 10-25,000 for the week. I’m pretty sure a large apartment could get a thousand, if not more, per night. I really couldnt find anyone offering their entire apartment who lives in the city for less than 1,000 night and can sleep up to 6 people. You take what the market gives you.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Otep wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t worry Professor. I made it very clear in the listing that the apartment comes with a fully stocked fridge and pantry, probably 300 dollars worth of food, plus more if needed. You think I would make someone paying thousands per night to shop for their own food??

You clearly don’t know how much X needs to eat…

For X there is a small meat farm in the courtyard . . . he’ll have to feed them but i will provide a butchers kit . . . that is if he’s interested