Anyone living with gyno here?

Are there two different types of gyno? On one hand it sounds like whomeever has noticable lumps beneath the skin also has pain, whereas some just seem to have puffy nipples. I fall in the ‘just puffy nipples’ catagory. How did you set up an appointment and with who to get the surgery?
Cheers.

Nate:

Ive heard that having the nips pierced keeps them hard, or at least looking harder, any truth to this? Might be alot cheaper than the knife :slight_smile:

Try a B cup.

I started to show signs of gyno in the 2nd grade. In middle school i would wear a coat or a jacket everyday to hide my gyno, my parents noticed this and decided that i needed surgery.

My surgery wasnt a simple incision cut and grab job, i had a full reconstruction; my nipples were cut from my chest, the lower past of my man breast were cut, gladular tissue was removed. It left me with aN upside down T type scar.

Unfortunately I was 12 when i had this done and have gained weight over the years, my gyno is back but more shapely.

After i get into better shape it looks like i’ll be having more surgery.

Such is life…

Ramone,

One reason I got my nipples pierced was to hopefully keep them in the erect state. But, I quickly found out that it is not true. Your nipples will not stay erect all the time. But the nipple rings make you more sensitive, so they will be erect easier or more often, but not all the time.

Needless to say, for those who have seen my nipple rings when my nipples are not erect, they seem to think it’s the piercings that cause my nipples to be a little “puffy.”

Also, I had slightly larger nipples to begin with. They started getting a little larger the same time the excess fat began to appear during puberty. My brother’s nipples are bigger than mine and his are inverted! And I have a few friends with larger nipples but they don’t have any excess fat around them.

Hi:

i?m not a gyno expert but done a little research today on the net. ( just bored)

It seems that not all that looks like gyno it?s gyno.

You need to have mammary tissue to have gyno.

The test to this is it to put you hands in the back on your head like when doing crunches and someone with it?s index and thumb start pressing your tit towards the nipple until the two fingers met. If there is some hard tissue then you probably got gyno, if not, what you got it?s called Pseudo gyno, and it?s basically fat.

Some people could get rid of it just by dieting and some peoplo need surgery because the fat reserves do store wherever they want and not where one wants. I wonder why they never store all intramuscular and in the biceps or the calves…

Hope this helps

Gabriel

Living with gyno. Pinch it and it’s gone for a minute or so. Stays there even at 8%… freaks you out at 15%…

Just trying to revive Steihl’s question:

“Anyone tried using some form of cutting gel or Skulpt to try to rid some excess fat around the nipples? I know it won’t get rid of the gyno completely (the glands will remain) but what if it’s just a mild case of gyno and all you want is to reduce nipple size and some surrounding fatty deposits?”

Thanks

There are two types of gyno, one results from being overfat, the other from excess aromatization. However, they are most certainly connected due to aromtization occuring in adipose tissue fairly easily.

It’s only sensitive for the first few months, maybe a year. It was like that when I was 14, now I’m 20.

Seen two surgeons, one told me it would look worse after surgery, the other told me it was in my head. The problem is that the fucking doctor’s office is always cold and they never really feel the lump beneath the areola.

Oh well, I’ll see what happens if I can get to 6 or 7% bf, if it’s still bad, I’ll use some androgens, make it worse and then get it removed!

Travis,

I agree. I’ve seen two doctors too. One told me it’s because I lift weights and the other told me it’s in my head.

The slightest chill or touch when taking out the shirt makes them normal again. And the doctor doesn’t have all day to wait for your tits to swell again :slight_smile:

Sucks…

Skulpt claims to reduce gyno.
Check it out: NameBright - Coming Soon

Thanks,

Loony

Skulpt looks promising. Has anybody tried it?