T Nation

Anyone Know This Exercise?


I've seen some guys do this. They place the bar in the corner and put weight plates on their side, lift the bar up and push it forwards. anyone know this? what areas does it train??..i guess the back is one area.


Shoulders....and if he/she bends with the legs works the quads, hams, and gluts. I've seen a lot of hockey players do that exercise.


Do you know what it called?


Google "landmine" barbell and you should get more information.


"The single-arm corner press"



its Similar but that has you going side to side. the one i'm looking has you pushing the bar up then downtowards chest/face


right on the money!. thanks alot:)