anyone knows about “the lifestyle cut diet”?
it’s written by Derek Charlebois, Marc Lobliner and Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD.
some of the principles are:
- eat 5-6 meals per day
- eat good fat with EVERY meal, especially carbohydrate meals
- do not combine Carbs and Protein alone (need to add fat)
- control acidity of your meals
and several more
it seems contradict to what i learn in T-Nation, like
- eat protein every meal
- only eat Protein + Carbs or Protein + Fats meals
- don’t combine large amout of Carbs & Fats in same meals(which will store the fats)
any comments on this diet?