Anyone Know How to Describe This?

I am trying to describe this type of snap on accessory in a report but, I can not find the words. The accessory is a type of snap on case that is used in many action figures and cellphones. It looks like a banner scroll, made of somewhat flexibale plastic with the edges curving slightly out to allow something like a cellphone to be pushed in and pulled out without it being damaged. I attached a sample drawing I made , it may be small sorry.

How about this?

“The accessory is a type of snap on case that is used in many action figures and cellphones. It looks like a banner scroll, made of somewhat flexibale plastic with the edges curving slightly out to allow something like a cellphone to be pushed in and pulled out without it being damaged. I attached a sample drawing.”

I like to call it the snappler.

Yeah know even as I typed it I thought I could just write that. However it is for a report and I would like it to sound better, I know this type of thing must have a name. I few months ago I had asked for help with an Econ. project however due to some family problems I had to drop the class. I am taking it again this summer and I have to do something similar. I have to think of a new device that can be used around the house, describe how it would work and how it would be made i.e what materials. I have finished the rest of the report and what would be the marketing pitch, this is all that is left.

[quote]Tyler23 wrote:
How about this?

“The accessory is a type of snap on case that is used in many action figures and cellphones. It looks like a banner scroll, made of somewhat flexibale plastic with the edges curving slightly out to allow something like a cellphone to be pushed in and pulled out without it being damaged. I attached a sample drawing.”[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. Some other brain teasers:

“The thing which defies description”

“The number which cannot be expressed in fewer then 52 symbols”