Anyone Know About Apple Products?

Hey guys, so a few months back I bought an Ipod touch 5th gen, for a very long road trip, needed something to do on the way there and I just wanted something to use to for future endeavors. My party took a charter bus up there with Wifi on it so I used that just to get on facebook and connect with the outside world a little.

On the return journey something messed up in my Ipod, and now it says that I am connected to WiFi and I have full connection to it, it is not a weak connection at all, but I am not able to connect to a single thing. I cannot update IoS 7, I can’t get on spotify, I can’t even get on the app store. I have played around with the thing deleted some stuff looked through the settings, did everything I could do to my knowledge and it still is not working. Was wonder if anyone here had some experience with this or knew of a way to fix it. Thanks a ton guys.

You might need to take it to the Apple store. It sounds pretty jacked up.

[quote]Umbrata Fortis wrote:
Hey guys, so a few months back I bought an Ipod touch 5th gen, for a very long road trip, needed something to do on the way there and I just wanted something to use to for future endeavors. My party took a charter bus up there with Wifi on it so I used that just to get on facebook and connect with the outside world a little.

On the return journey something messed up in my Ipod, and now it says that I am connected to WiFi and I have full connection to it, it is not a weak connection at all, but I am not able to connect to a single thing. I cannot update IoS 7, I can’t get on spotify, I can’t even get on the app store. I have played around with the thing deleted some stuff looked through the settings, did everything I could do to my knowledge and it still is not working. WAS WONDER if anyone here had some experience with this or knew of a way to fix it. Thanks a ton guys.[/quote]

white people problemsâ?¦.

was wonder if you reboot/reset? Have you tried hooking it up to your computer?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]Umbrata Fortis wrote:

On the return journey something messed up in my Ipod, and now it says that I am connected to WiFi and I have full connection to it, it is not a weak connection at all, but I am not able to connect to a single thing. I cannot update IoS 7, I can’t get on spotify, I can’t even get on the app store. I have played around with the thing deleted some stuff looked through the settings, did everything I could do to my knowledge and it still is not working. WAS WONDER if anyone here had some experience with this or knew of a way to fix it. Thanks a ton guys.[/quote]

white people problemsâ?¦.

was wonder if you reboot/reset? Have you tried hooking it up to your computer?
[/quote]
Should be able to do a factory reset via iTunes.

Or just go to an apple store and get free help. Go onto apple.com, set an appointment, and show up.

Maybe try going into settings > general > reset. Maybe try “reset network settings” there. If not you could do “erase all settings”. Have you been able to backup your ipod? I would do that first so any stuff you have that is not iTunes music is backed up. If none of that works a factory reset is probably the best way but I don’t know why it would need to progress to that point.

Apple’s new OS called Yosemite is “interesting” to say the least.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Apple’s new OS called Yosemite is “interesting” to say the least. [/quote]
It feels like they just released Mavericks not too long ago lol. I checked and it seems like a decent amount of time in between but still lol.

Apple sauce, apple cider, hard cider love them all.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
It feels like they just released Mavericks not too long ago lol. I checked and it seems like a decent amount of time in between but still lol.[/quote]

Yesterday was the WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference), where Apple announces their new products. It was all software, no new hardware at all. Fucking shameful.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
Maybe try going into settings > general > reset. Maybe try “reset network settings” there. If not you could do “erase all settings”. Have you been able to backup your ipod? I would do that first so any stuff you have that is not iTunes music is backed up. If none of that works a factory reset is probably the best way but I don’t know why it would need to progress to that point.[/quote]

Some how I did miss that, but that solved it thanks man.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
It feels like they just released Mavericks not too long ago lol. I checked and it seems like a decent amount of time in between but still lol.[/quote]

Yesterday was the WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference), where Apple announces their new products. It was all software, no new hardware at all. Fucking shameful. [/quote]
I saw the news links but forgot to watch/read anything regarding it. I need to start paying closer attention to this stuff.

No problem