Anyone Just Feel Better Incorporating AI for Supranatural TRT Protocols?

You’re not concerned about those? HDL/LDL?

Edit: never mind, read the rest of the thread. I think dropping the Var is the right call; used in short burst it has it’s place, but long term, at that dose, you can see the impact it has on your cardiovascular system.

1 Like

At those doses, duration could be several (3ish) months, but to do so indefinitely is not something I’d personally be comfortable with.

I’d be okay with using it like an additional injectable compound for an entire blast I think.

I would too. Something like Mast or Primo, instead of a longer run with any oral. I’ve never run any oral longer than 6 weeks, I always figure that’s enough organ punishment lol. Maybe I should try the Var for longer this time?

1 Like

I edited my post because I left out the critical detail that I meant to say I’d run var for a whole cycle. At like 25 mg/ day I think it would be fine.

Although I wasn’t impressed with it last go around. Maybe still? I don’t know how much worse tbol would be.

Why’s that? Just not enough muscle/strength? I liked 25mg, currently running 50mg

I just didn’t really notice it doing much at all. I think I did it 6 weeks total. 5 weeks at 50 mg/day and the last week at 100mg/day. That was the end of my first blast I was running 325 mg/wk of test for 13 weeks going into a powerlifting meet.

I noticed more strength and endurance on 40 mg/day tbol, but I was running a lot more test (875). Still both were at the end of the cycles. After a few days of tbol, it was noticable I added another compound. Never got that with var.

Disclaimer is that the var was of suspect quality. I got it from a gym buddy, but he claimed he stopped taking it due to blood pressure during his first blast, which was insane lol (I think he was running like 800 test, 500 deca, 600 EQ, 400 Tren and anavar at 50 mg/day). He decided it was the anavar giving him high BP lol. He is also mid 50s and like 275 @ 5’10". Strong af though, he was deadlifting in the low 700s. His forearms are huge for some too.

I have taken 100mg before workouts and I def felt amped up, almost jittery, wasn’t super helpful before workouts. 25mg I didn’t feel it at all, but did notice strength going up, little size going on. So far 50mg I don’t feel anything so far, some shedding.

Not personally but I have recommended it and have seen good results. Worth a try.

What’s a usual starting dose? Or is it trial and error?

With good results you mean per blood work or just symptoms?

100mg, some use 200mg.

Symptoms, good question though, I have to note any change in E2 levels.

I’ve seen some dudes claim it made a diff without paying attention or looking at blood work, and some guys drop it strictly only per blood work.

Speaking of any experience with CDG?

CBG, no.