T Nation

Anyone (in the US) Wanna Buy an Xbox?

Thread title says it all, I’m looking to sell my 360. Nothing wrong with it, just don’t have the time for it anymore. Perfect condition 120gig hardrive, with the wifi thingy you need for live, one remote with wireless charger. I have it up on ebay too though so I don’t know how long the offer will last, but PM if you’re interested. Price is negotiable.

A ton of games including:

Great condition
Tons of games including:
Assassin’s creed 1 and 2
Splinter Cell conviction
Batman Arkham Asylum
Mortal Kombat vs DC
Prototype
Modern Warfare 2
Darksiders
Dragon Age Origins
Transformers War for Cybertron

Feel free to give it to me. I mean, I do luvs U.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Feel free to give it to me. I mean, I do luvs U.[/quote]

Haha, I’ll give it to you in exchange for moneys.

Send MW2 to Wormwood and send me everything else.

You know what scratch that, screw Wormwood and just send everything to me.

I’m beginning to think that I should highlight and bold the “buy” part of this deal.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I’m beginning to think that I should highlight and bold the “buy” part of this deal.[/quote]

This is T-Nation, one of us is bound to get it out of you for free. All we need is a few weeks and a group effort.

RAPEAXE

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I’m beginning to think that I should highlight and bold the “buy” part of this deal.[/quote]

This is Tnation, one of us is bound to get it out of you for free. All we need is a few weeks and a group effort.

RAPEAXE[/quote]

Damn peer pressure.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I’m beginning to think that I should highlight and bold the “buy” part of this deal.[/quote]

This is T-Nation, one of us is bound to get it out of you for free. All we need is a few weeks and a group effort.

RAPEAXE[/quote]

Damn peer pressure.[/quote]

Give it up.

NOAW

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I’m beginning to think that I should highlight and bold the “buy” part of this deal.[/quote]

This is T-Nation, one of us is bound to get it out of you for free. All we need is a few weeks and a group effort.

RAPEAXE[/quote]

Damn peer pressure.[/quote]

Give it up.

NOAW[/quote]

I will resist!

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I’m beginning to think that I should highlight and bold the “buy” part of this deal.[/quote]

This is T-Nation, one of us is bound to get it out of you for free. All we need is a few weeks and a group effort.

RAPEAXE[/quote]

Damn peer pressure.[/quote]

Give it up.

NOAW[/quote]

I will resist![/quote]

Its cute how you think we wont wear you out.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Thread title says it all, I’m looking to sell my 360. Nothing wrong with it, just don’t have the time for it anymore. Perfect condition 120gig hardrive, with the wifi thingy you need for live, one remote with wireless charger. I have it up on ebay too though so I don’t know how long the offer will last, but PM if you’re interested. Price is negotiable.

A ton of games including:

Great condition
Tons of games including:
Assassin’s creed 1 and 2
Splinter Cell conviction
Batman Arkham Asylum
Mortal Kombat vs DC
Prototype
Modern Warfare 2
Darksiders
Dragon Age Origins
Transformers War for Cybertron[/quote]

I’ve got a 12 year old from Burma locked in my closet right now. I’ll trade him to you for the X-Box and if you cover the shipping costs I’ll throw in some penicillin too.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Thread title says it all, I’m looking to sell my 360. Nothing wrong with it, just don’t have the time for it anymore. Perfect condition 120gig hardrive, with the wifi thingy you need for live, one remote with wireless charger. I have it up on ebay too though so I don’t know how long the offer will last, but PM if you’re interested. Price is negotiable.

A ton of games including:

Great condition
Tons of games including:
Assassin’s creed 1 and 2
Splinter Cell conviction
Batman Arkham Asylum
Mortal Kombat vs DC
Prototype
Modern Warfare 2
Darksiders
Dragon Age Origins
Transformers War for Cybertron[/quote]

I’ve got a 12 year old from Burma locked in my closet right now. I’ll trade him to you for the X-Box and if you cover the shipping costs I’ll throw in some penicillin too.[/quote]

Tempting… but I prefer to deal in cash or paypal.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Thread title says it all, I’m looking to sell my 360. Nothing wrong with it, just don’t have the time for it anymore. Perfect condition 120gig hardrive, with the wifi thingy you need for live, one remote with wireless charger. I have it up on ebay too though so I don’t know how long the offer will last, but PM if you’re interested. Price is negotiable.

A ton of games including:

Great condition
Tons of games including:
Assassin’s creed 1 and 2
Splinter Cell conviction
Batman Arkham Asylum
Mortal Kombat vs DC
Prototype
Modern Warfare 2
Darksiders
Dragon Age Origins
Transformers War for Cybertron[/quote]

I’ve got a 12 year old from Burma locked in my closet right now. I’ll trade him to you for the X-Box and if you cover the shipping costs I’ll throw in some penicillin too.[/quote]

Tempting… but I prefer to deal in cash or paypal.[/quote]

Yeah, so does the 12 year old.

yay

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
yay[/quote]

Somehow I see a “chimera is giving away his xbox” thread coming out.

which drive is your xbox? http://www.stappsplace.com/archives/1160

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
which drive is your xbox? http://www.stappsplace.com/archives/1160[/quote]

I think it’s the one on the bottom, beneath the toshiba samsung.