Anyone in Los Angeles?

Have I not commanded thee, be strong…

Stefano,

Sei andato al Gold’s Gym a Venice ! Quella palestra si chiama “il Mecca” (l’originale). Anche sei andato al Muscle Beach ! Che pensi? Ti piace?

Mi piacciono tutte e due, già c ero andato nel 2005 e 2006 alla Mecca

2 volte adesso

mi alleno sempre a Muscle Beach, è quella che preferisco in questo momento

[quote]stefanogym wrote:

Based on your long hair, and the afro of the dude in the background, I’d swear this was a vid of Venice Beach from the mid-seventies!

lol

[quote]stefanogym wrote:

Good work dash board Jesus, what else do you do with the Fat Gripz?

ID,

Not much has changed in that area really, not the Muscle Beach part of it. The neighborhood went to shit though, it used to be nice, now not so much.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
ID,

Not much has changed in that area really, not the Muscle Beach part of it. The neighborhood went to shit though, it used to be nice, now not so much.[/quote]

actually I find myself wonderfully in Venice, I had only good meetings and demonstrations of love from everybody, I also slept with the homeless my second night here, just behind the painted wall close to the ocean. It was a tiny bit chilly and tough on the back…pretty stiff, but still I loved to experience that. you know… I am just giving a meaning to my life …life is meaningless in itself, but I decide to chose a loving state of being and it is reflecting on the circumstances around myself… circumstances are just a reflection of the state of being :slight_smile:

I am so happy then , moment after moment, I manifested my dream and now I keep living and acting upon my excitement, in the awareness that I will always end up where I need to be wwhen I need to be there! I am blessed <3

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]stefanogym wrote:

Good work dash board Jesus, what else do you do with the Fat Gripz? [/quote]
I do many things actually… most of my push exdercises for the upper body are on fatgripz, also I use to do asymmetrical farmers walk with them.
When I am in Italy I use them even more, but in this phase I am not relying on them for the pull movements, even if the idea will comeback to me and then I ll adopt them again also on the pulls

Training is so exciting out here, I so love the warm california sun on my tissues, I gained muscles since I am here… eating more, because I am doing lots of walking so I need more calories and acrbohydrates especially, but it is paying me off

I will show up at the Memorial Day Venice Classic as A Novice…just for fun…there is no competition in my life… but this merging with people in love with body building as I am, I desired since the first time I watched Pumping Iron and started to lift, so my higher self is telling me to second this istinct and partecipate <3

Jesus is more jacked than most guys on this site.