T Nation

Anyone In Aus Had HRX Seized?

g’day - new spin on old thread. im particularly interested in this product, in theory its a prohibited import. Some people have got it through, i want if you havent…

Sorry mate, havent tried ordering it, but told some people to be careful due to customs. I would like to hear if it is getting in or not.

(fancy bump)

Do you mean HOT-ROX? should be ok. you can order it locally anyway

Yeah, just buy it in Australia. Why would you import something that’s available locally?

[quote]aussie_jono wrote:
Yeah, just buy it in Australia. Why would you import something that’s available locally?[/quote]

He means HOT-ROX Extreme which is not available locally. HOT-ROX Extreme contains Yohombine which has import restrictions on it. The thread below has info on the restrictions on Yohimbine. I think it is on the second page.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1065429

Further, I order my Biotest supps from this site in bulk as I save money over buying it locally.

[quote]helga wrote:
aussie_jono wrote:
Yeah, just buy it in Australia. Why would you import something that’s available locally?

He means HOT-ROX Extreme which is not available locally. HOT-ROX Extreme contains Yohombine which has import restrictions on it. The thread below has info on the restrictions on Yohimbine. I think it is on the second page.

Further, I order my Biotest supps from this site in bulk as I save money over buying it locally.
[/quote]

Absolutely correct - I contacted the Australian importers who initially told me they would have it in a few weeks and then they emailed me and said “no way, it’s banned from import”

Plain ol’ HOT-ROX is the best you can do.

[quote]duke wrote:
helga wrote:
aussie_jono wrote:

Absolutely correct - I contacted the Australian importers who initially told me they would have it in a few weeks and then they emailed me and said “no way, it’s banned from import”

Plain ol’ HOT-ROX is the best you can do.[/quote]

Aren’t Red Bands supposed to be more potent then [Max Strength] HOT-ROX? Just putting it out there for fellow aussies who were disappointed by lack of HRX for us.

[quote]duke wrote:
helga wrote:
aussie_jono wrote:

Plain ol’ HOT-ROX is the best you can do.[/quote]

I’ve been wondering about this for some time but never asked, why is yohimbine banned over/down there?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

I’ve been wondering about this for some time but never asked, why is yohimbine banned over/down there?[/quote]

Aha I did not realise he meant that one. Would have been nice to have actually written its name in the original post …

why banned? coz Australia is moronic. actually it is because in Aust. you can sue government over all sorts of crap so they error on the side of caution.

thats right, Australians are the 2nd worst Americans when it comes to lawsuits… (braces for flaming from USA locals)

yeah, i meant HOT-ROX Extreme. Funny part is, Yohimbine is available is pure form in australia from just about any health shop. Apparently the TGA have a quality issue with ingredients. You can provide any doc you want that states how good the source of ingredients is & they just use it for fire wood.

I know its illegal & i risk seizure & nasty letters from customs, but if a good % of people have got it through, i may just take the chance…

[quote]sjfou wrote:
thats right, Australians are the 2nd worst Americans when it comes to lawsuits… (braces for flaming from USA locals)
[/quote]

I heard about 3 years ago that when viewed on a ‘per capita’ basis, Australia is more litigous than the US. Pretty sad I think.

[quote]sjfou wrote:

yeah, i meant HOT-ROX Extreme. Funny part is, Yohimbine is available is pure form in australia from just about any health shop. Apparently the TGA have a quality issue with ingredients. You can provide any doc you want that states how good the source of ingredients is & they just use it for fire wood.

I know its illegal & i risk seizure & nasty letters from customs, but if a good % of people have got it through, i may just take the chance…[/quote]

Yohimbe (bark) is available from your local health shop, Yohimbine (pharmacuetical extract) isnt.

[quote]helga wrote:
sjfou wrote:

I know its illegal & i risk seizure & nasty letters from customs, but if a good % of people have got it through, i may just take the chance…

Yohimbe (bark) is available from your local health shop, Yohimbine (pharmacuetical extract) isnt.[/quote]

Yohimbe is illegal here too. But loads of places (shops) sell it. Mad.

I ordered HRX from T-Nation. I live in Australia. I recieved it a short time later no hassles, delievered straight to my door.

It was the new HRX not the normal HR

Thanks

i was looking for the seized thread to add this intersting note: Lipo6 has Yohimbine in it & is available in our online stores. could be worth an argument with your local customs officer…

g’day mate, wanna throw some shrimp on the barbie?

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
g’day mate, wanna throw some shrimp on the barbie?[/quote]

consider it done. i just wish it wasnt bloody winter, missus hates me smokin out the house, cookin BBQs inside.

Sorry guys but you are all slightly mistaken when it comes to the sale of yohimbine in Aus.

Sure they sell it in the healthfood stores, but what they dont tell you is that its a “homeopathic” version of the product. In laymens term, its got TRACE amounts of the actual yohimbine in the tablets. Not the full regular dose that you get in the states.

Homeopathy has a theory of Like treating like, meaning by administring the smallest dose possible, the body will react to create its own(or something along those lines).

“why is it banned in Aus”? due to the fact that its been shown to cause complications in people with high blood pressure and cardiac problems.