T Nation

Anyone Here on Waffles?

No, not the hot street drug. The bit torrent site. I used to be on Oink (http://oink.cd/) until it got shut down. I was a power user and all, then one day, poof!.. gone.

While searching around the internet desperately for invites for the past few months, I realized I might as well throw a query up onto my most frequently visited site on the web.

Anyone?

-pgate

I enjoy Eggo waffles every morning, along with my eggs, a banana, and a handful of grapes.

lol

!ts not like I jumped to attention or anything when I saw there was a post…

bastard :wink:

and yes I enjoy whole grain waffles myself, topped with full fat yogurt and berries

too bad they cant get me free music

im a big isohunt.com fan… best out there i think.

Not me.

Forums, forums, forums. Get a rapidshare account, and get onto warez-bb.org.

There’s a reason they have over 600k members now.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I enjoy Eggo waffles every morning, along with my eggs, a banana, and a handful of grapes.

lol
[/quote]

Yeah seriously I saw the title and now I want some.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
I enjoy Eggo waffles every morning, along with my eggs, a banana, and a handful of grapes.

lol

Yeah seriously I saw the title and now I want some.[/quote]

I inject mine intravenously.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
I enjoy Eggo waffles every morning, along with my eggs, a banana, and a handful of grapes.

lol

Yeah seriously I saw the title and now I want some.

I inject mine intravenously.[/quote]

Damn. You’re not the type to waffle around about eating huh?

Did Eggo stop making those Waffulls? They were stuffed with either strawberry or blueberry flavored substance. I can’t find them anymore.

Those were the fucking shit with banana and blueberry syrup.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Not me.

Forums, forums, forums. Get a rapidshare account, and get onto warez-bb.org.

There’s a reason they have over 600k members now.[/quote]

Same. Rapidshare is awesome.

Mmmmmmm…

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Mmmmmmm…[/quote]

Curse you, villain!

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
rsg wrote:
Not me.

Forums, forums, forums. Get a rapidshare account, and get onto warez-bb.org.

There’s a reason they have over 600k members now.

Same. Rapidshare is awesome.

[/quote]

Exactly.

I don’t see why people still bother with torrents and the like, with rapidshare you get 10gb a day on a premium account, and full speed of your connection everytime. Coupled with forums, I can find almost anything on the internet for free.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
rsg wrote:
Not me.

Forums, forums, forums. Get a rapidshare account, and get onto warez-bb.org.

There’s a reason they have over 600k members now.

Same. Rapidshare is awesome.

Exactly.

I don’t see why people still bother with torrents and the like, with rapidshare you get 10gb a day on a premium account, and full speed of your connection everytime. Coupled with forums, I can find almost anything on the internet for free.[/quote]

How do you guys find the quality of the files? Oink never allowed anything below a 180 bit rate (except In Rainbows for about a day).

I’d agree regarding most torrent sites. Like Piratebay. Why people like that site I will never understand. But a good torrent site, like Oink and ones similar, is literally like free iTunes.

-pgate

It depends who uploads the file. Either way, most of the albums I get are 192kb or up.

As for movies, well the dvd rips are just like what you’d find on torrent sites, but you get screenshots along with peoples comments AND good download speeds.

Edit:
Also, P2P and torrents are getting sniffed out by ISPs over in the UK, while downloading via HTTP links is a much safer way IMO.

What are you saying?

I want a waffles invite as well… kthx

doesnt rapidshare cost money?

Hey,

any website named waffles loses at life. Because pancakes are for life.

Second, I use demonoid. I can give you an invite if you want. Great site.

I am.

OP, if you’re still looking for an invite, shoot me a message with your email.