Anyone Heard of This TRT Clinic in Hollywood?

Hello all,

I’m new to this forum but have read the articles published by this site for a few years now. I’m in my 30’s and am considering TRT. I hope it is acceptable to post clinics on this forum to inquire legitimacy and perhaps the experience of others (if any) in relation to the clinic. Has anyone worked with this company before?

Dr. Vaunrance Benjamin
Hollywood Evergreen Bodytech

Thanks and any reviews/insight on this doctor or company is welcome.

I never heard of any of them, Defy Medical is (Tampa FL) popular around here and on other forums, they offer telemedicine as well as walkins. The medical director Dr. Saya is exceptional at hormones and the price is unmatched anywhere and the bang for your buck is second to none.

Thank you for the info.

I use Dr Saya / Defy as well, for whatever that is worth. I’m not familiar with the doc you listed (not saying that’s necessarily a bad thing)

I was curious if you ever found anyone here in South Florida, I got off pellets a year ago and am interested in finding a GOOD knowledgeable doc. Otherwise I may go the Defy route…

I’m receiving my prescribed meds this evening and I’ll let everyone know how it goes.

I plan on taking 200mg Test Cyp and 100mg Deca (for joint and injury prevention) per week. I also have hcg but I don’t plan on having anymore children so I may not run that.

However, now that I’m closer to running my proposed plan. I have second thoughts with deca. Obviously I’m terrified of the deca dick possibility.

I’m on deca currently, will update you regarding how it impacts me neurologically and within the department of erectile functioning

I’m on deca currently, will update you regarding how it impacts me neurologically and within the department of erectile functioning

I decided to go with the deca. I suppose there is no way of knowing unless you see what works for yourself. After talking to my doc, I bumped my deca up to 200mg along with the test at 200mg per week. We’ll see what happens.

What compounds are you taking and at what amounts?