Anyone Heard Of This Protein?

Perfect Whey Protein NITROBOL by World Gym. Can’t seem to find any info about this online. I think that it’s only distributed by Olympus Sport Nutrition, a company that has many stores in europe. I bought this in Spain, I’m broke and it was the cheapest one at 29 euros ($41) for two kilos.

You guys in the states are lucky with all the good brands and prices. Before, I bought a bottle of nitro tech 1.8 kilos(4 lb)for 80 euro ($112) but I can’t do that anymore, if I’m gonna spend that kind a money may as well use steroids.

Here the info from the Olympus website:

Pure whey protein obtained through microfiltration at low temperatures, processed without catalysts or chemical agents to preserve maximum biological value. More than 72 muscle building protein, with high concentrations of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamic acid to improve nitrogen retention.

If you train hard your muscles deserve the best… Nitrobol! Whey protein isolate enriched with L-Glutamine and BCAA�??s; 90% protein and practically no carbohydrates nor fat. Each service of 30 g brings 6.8 g ramified aminoacids (BCAA�??s) and 5.4 g glutamic acid. Protein of easy digestion and rapid absorption, ideal to take after exercise.

Increases muscular growth and recovery NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVICE (30g): Total Calories: 116.93 KcaL Proteins 21.70 g Carbohydrates 3.30 g Fat 1.88 g Ingredients: Whey concentrate protein Stabilizer Inuline Calcium phosphate Sodium chlorid Vitamin blend (A, C, D3, B1, B2, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, biotin, folic acid, B12) Sweetener (Sucralose�?�) Flavourings Digezyme�?�. Growth begins in the gym…and materialises with Nitrobol!

What do you think?

I think that your comment that “if I’m gonna spend that kind a money may as well use steroids.” shows a bit of ignorance.

However to answer your question about the protien, its a whey protein concentrate. Not the best stuff in the world, however if your not getting enough protein from your food sources its better than nothing.