T Nation

Anyone Heard of Couture Labs?

Has anyone heard of or used Couture Labs or ordered anything from there?

Most professional/reliable source I’ve ever done business with, yeah. Did I mention the prices are very reasonable, too?

I would also like to hear some feedback…more then 1 person hopefully

If anyone has done business with the man himself, or the rep, feel free to post up.

100% legit. Any google search would have rendered that conclusion.

CL provided my first injectable cycle They use do made to order custom blends on oils and orals, but I am sure they have out grown that by now. It’s been a while since I dealt with them. Good guys .

only the best gear i’ve ever used. the rep is solid in knowledge and prices. can’t say enough good stuff about the gear and the man. would gladly recomend to anyone. i’ve got the best form of my life using the couture labs gear. top notch gear and rep! and the prices are figgin awesome too!

Not trying to start any shit but, I was under the impression that CL was private. Now if thats true, then why would you register as a “lab rep” on a non source board? I may be just too skeptical/untrusting but to me it screams of a scammer fishing for noobs. If I’m way off base I appolagize ahead of time.

[quote]stumpy wrote:
Not trying to start any shit but, I was under the impression that CL was private. Now if thats true, then why would you register as a “lab rep” on a non source board? I may be just too skeptical/untrusting but to me it screams of a scammer fishing for noobs. If I’m way off base I appolagize ahead of time.[/quote]

My thoughts EXACTLY. CLR has been here for only a week or two, and has yet to enter s substantive steroid discussion, preferring instead to post on noob threads.

I have nothing against Couture Labs - it just smells fishy that a private source would have a rep posting at T-Nation inviting others to PM people about how great CL is.

Something doesn’t smell right.

[quote]stumpy wrote:
Not trying to start any shit but, I was under the impression that CL was private. Now if thats true, then why would you register as a “lab rep” on a non source board? I may be just too skeptical/untrusting but to me it screams of a scammer fishing for noobs. If I’m way off base I appolagize ahead of time.[/quote]

Skepticism is always good. Especially when dealing in our game. CL is indeed private, with no plans of opening up to the public. I’m hesitant to get into too much here in the open. But I can address a couple of things. First of all, why NOT register on a " non source " board? This of it like this: If you were to open a pizza restaurant, would you open it right next to 3 other pizza restaurants, or in an area that had none? Now take into consideration that the area that has no pizza places, has alot of people who want pizza. From a business stand point, it’s a no brainer.

Again, I’d like to go into further detail, but I don’t want to break any board rules.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
stumpy wrote:
Not trying to start any shit but, I was under the impression that CL was private. Now if thats true, then why would you register as a “lab rep” on a non source board? I may be just too skeptical/untrusting but to me it screams of a scammer fishing for noobs. If I’m way off base I appolagize ahead of time.

My thoughts EXACTLY. CLR has been here for only a week or two, and has yet to enter s substantive steroid discussion, preferring instead to post on noob threads.

I have nothing against Couture Labs - it just smells fishy that a private source would have a rep posting at T-Nation inviting others to PM people about how great CL is.

Something doesn’t smell right. [/quote]

What on EARTH does entering a " substantive " steroid discussion have to do with anything? How would that prove or disprove my legitimacy? I post if I see something that is quick and easy to answer. I don’t have the time, or the inclination to get in to long debates over AAS. That’s not why I’m here…clearly.

One main reason I signed up here is because I was getting alot of e-mails from T-Nation members. It became obvious that there were alot of people here that would be interested in talking to me. Again, I certainly appreciate skepticism. I hold no ill feelings over the comments made. I will say that I have NO interest in stealing a person’s hard earned money. There are more then a few people here that can attest to that fact.

[quote]Couture Labs Rep wrote:

One main reason I signed up here is because I was getting alot of e-mails from T-Nation members. It became obvious that there were alot of people here that would be interested in talking to me. Again, I certainly appreciate skepticism. I hold no ill feelings over the comments made. I will say that I have NO interest in stealing a person’s hard earned money. There are more then a few people here that can attest to that fact.

[/quote]

Since when does a private source start courting noobs? Especially on a site like this?

You have made no announcement anywhere I know of that says you are no longer private. CL coming out from under a rock would make as much noise in my circle as would Swisher, if he were to do the same thing.

You seem to have very little knowledge of AAS besides knowing all the sources.

By substantive, I mean that you cherry pick when and where you will post in order to seem more knowledgeable than you have demonstrated to me - if you are the person you say you are.

I would caution all of you noobs to beware - it takes no effort to become whoever you want to on the internet.

If you are who you say who you are - I need way more proof than just your word. I am not a noob.

[quote]Couture Labs Rep wrote:
stumpy wrote:
Not trying to start any shit but, I was under the impression that CL was private. Now if thats true, then why would you register as a “lab rep” on a non source board? I may be just too skeptical/untrusting but to me it screams of a scammer fishing for noobs. If I’m way off base I appolagize ahead of time.

Skepticism is always good. Especially when dealing in our game. CL is indeed private, with no plans of opening up to the public. I’m hesitant to get into too much here in the open. But I can address a couple of things. First of all, why NOT register on a " non source " board? This of it like this: If you were to open a pizza restaurant, would you open it right next to 3 other pizza restaurants, or in an area that had none? Now take into consideration that the area that has no pizza places, has alot of people who want pizza. From a business stand point, it’s a no brainer.

Again, I’d like to go into further detail, but I don’t want to break any board rules.
[/quote]

To continue with your pizza analogy. A well respected name in the pizza business such as say Dominoes for instance doesn’t really need to worry about the other pizza joints. The name alone is enough.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
stumpy wrote:
Not trying to start any shit but, I was under the impression that CL was private. Now if thats true, then why would you register as a “lab rep” on a non source board? I may be just too skeptical/untrusting but to me it screams of a scammer fishing for noobs. If I’m way off base I appolagize ahead of time.

My thoughts EXACTLY. CLR has been here for only a week or two, and has yet to enter s substantive steroid discussion, preferring instead to post on noob threads.

I have nothing against Couture Labs - it just smells fishy that a private source would have a rep posting at T-Nation inviting others to PM people about how great CL is.

Something doesn’t smell right. [/quote]

Oh come on, if those were your exact thoughts there would have been allot more shit’s, fuck you’s, asshole, and goddamn’s. haha