T Nation

Anyone Heard of Armotraz?

Armotraz ( generic arimidex) has the same main ingredient (anastrozole) but is alot less expensive. It seems legit to me been searching up stuff about it recently. I am a little nervous though because Ive never used a generic before. I am hopefully trying it on my upcoming cycle if all looks well and just was looking for some opinions/experiences ?

Thanks,

JJ

If it for sure has the same ingredient (anastrozole) then its probably fine. But I’ve never heard of it.

yeah it’s a new generic from India that was only introduced recently. I wasn’t even looking for it i just kinda stumbled upon it and was happily surprised when i saw how cheap it was in comparison to Adex haha

Since adex went off patent last year sometime (or maybe it was the year before?) there have been many generics avilable. I don’t know anybody that uses actual adex anymore.

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
yeah it’s a new generic from India that was only introduced recently. I wasn’t even looking for it i just kinda stumbled upon it and was happily surprised when i saw how cheap it was in comparison to Adex haha[/quote]

Where’d you grab it? I’m in the process of acquiring adex and would love to get a generic.