Anyone hear of Fraekazol and Methastadrol?

Here’s my stats, I’m 23, ran numerous cycles before, I’m 5’5 and 175 lbs right now. Well I ordered a bottle of freakazol and Methastadrol. I wanted to originally just stack the freakazol but they changed the one chemical compound in it that I wanted the most! Superdrol! They replaced it with some sort of dianabol like compound.

Well the methastadrol is straight superdrol, 10 mg a capsule. I prefer superdrol because it made for the best results I have ever had when on a cycle with Emonster, (which also does not have superdrol anymore). I do take liver support and joint support with my cycles and past cycles is did drink on, heavily, but this cycle I am trying not to drink at all.

The only thing I really am trying to figure out is should I stack 10mg, 20mg, or 30mg of superdrol with my freakazol? Also what are your thoughts on dieting with this cycle and having an ALL protein diet. I am also trying to get more cut up while gaining mass.

Did you really need to post two threads with the same title? Either way thanks, I needed a good chuckle on this fine Sunday morning!

Best avatar ever.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
Best avatar ever.[/quote]

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
Best avatar ever.[/quote]

Judging by that avatar he’s the perfect size for my gym locker. He could tidy things up in there when Im done working out. When I let him out for air he could set my chains up for benching as he seems to be the perfect height.

Too far ???