Anyone Have These Olympic DBs?

Looks fucking insane.

http://www.southcarolinabarbell.com/Olympic-Dumbbell-Handle-Equip18/

my gym has a pair.

525# is pretty nuts for a DB.

Bookmarked for when I get $ to get those thats fucking awesome

Kroc Row Heaven.

At the end of the description mentions Kroc rows haha.

The Spud, Inc. Cartoon Dumbell Handles. Spud calls them this because they can hold a ridiculous amount of weight. This picture shows them with an AWESOME 525 lbs. - Can you 1 arm row that? They are jacked for a simple dumbbell! For years, 200 pound dumbbells were about the heaviest available and they were very awkward to press. With the new Spud, Inc. cartoon handles, a new level is here. I want to see Kroc row that!!!

@GurBob im guessing they have held up to a beating?

@PlainPat Glad i could help.

[quote]
For years, 200 pound dumbbells were about the heaviest available and they were very awkward to press. With the new Spud, Inc. cartoon handles, a new level is here. [/quote]

Ok so let me see if I understand this right Spud, pressing a DB with 8 plates on it is awkward but pressing one with 18 fucking plates is not? or is this one of those " not supposed to notice that shit" kind of things? haha

EDIT: MAybe it meant a “new level” of AWKWARD! shit… Still tho, these are pretty badd ass. The price isn’t much more than a good set of Regular Oly DB’s.

[quote]PlainPat wrote:
Bookmarked for when I get $ to get those thats fucking awesome[/quote]

Ditto, plus you only need one.

Unless you want to do farmer’s walks.

[quote]StrengthDawg wrote:

[quote]
For years, 200 pound dumbbells were about the heaviest available and they were very awkward to press. With the new Spud, Inc. cartoon handles, a new level is here. [/quote]

Ok so let me see if I understand this right Spud, pressing a DB with 8 plates on it is awkward but pressing one with 18 fucking plates is not? or is this one of those " not supposed to notice that shit" kind of things? haha

EDIT: MAybe it meant a “new level” of AWKWARD! shit… Still tho, these are pretty badd ass. The price isn’t much more than a good set of Regular Oly DB’s. [/quote]

The 200lb dumbells have about the same plates per side. The difference is this one must hold 25lb plates instead of 10s, yep that would be awkward even with just 2 per bar.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]StrengthDawg wrote:

[quote]

EDIT: MAybe it meant a “new level” of AWKWARD! shit… Still tho, these are pretty badd ass. The price isn’t much more than a good set of Regular Oly DB’s. [/quote]

The 200lb dumbells have about the same plates per side. The difference is this one must hold 25lb plates instead of 10s, yep that would be awkward even with just 2 per bar.[/quote]

I find Olympic DB’s to be awkward regardless of what plates are loaded on them for some reason. FYI… The average Olympic DB’s hold 200# worth of 25’s. The SPUD models will hold 525# worth of 25’s. So if one were to use 10’s on the SPUD handles they would hold approximately 24 10’s ( 3 25’s are roughly as thick as 4 10’s) and weigh about 265# which is still pretty awesome.