Anyone Grow Marijuana?

[quote]ConanSpeaks wrote:
You could try wanking off in public. It’s dangerous and illegal and it doesn’t make you stupid like smoking dope.
[/quote]
I didn’t know smoking ‘dope’ made you stupid, I guess I get to learn two new things today.

I use it medicinally. If I get depressed and do not know why, I smoke a little and what ever it is just floats to the top.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
This is a stupid thread. Having a drink or smoking a bowl from time to time is not stupid.[/quote]

yeah, this thread became stupid because some self-righteous squares were compelled to jump in and hijack it.

to the OP, some of my college friends enjoyed the growing aspect like yourself. others enjoyed the harving aspect. certainly there are less worthwhile hobbies than the former and less lucrative ones than the latter.

Wanking Off in public would make you stupid. IMO

[quote]ConanSpeaks wrote:
belligerent wrote:
I don’t have to alter consiousness to enjoy anything… but it is fun anyway.

I’ve smoked weed three times in my life and been drunk fewer times than I can count on one hand (at 22). I don’t have a problem with anything. It’s just for amusement.

You could try wanking off in public. It’s dangerous and illegal and it doesn’t make you stupid like smoking dope. However, it may give you hair palms. The upside of that is you will improve your grip while deadlifting. [/quote]

More of a crime than possessing an illegal weapon…?

I disagree: Possess an illegal weapon → enjoy prison. Grow your own pot → stiff fine, some jail time and some people look down at you.

maybe your laws are “different” - except that its a felony to own an illegel weapon, and the government isn’t going to waste a lot of time on a couple of pot plants.

This is ALMOST as good as the Jay Cutler in the NFL thread. I used to grow this shit I called the hula. The potentcy was great, not quite as good as this shit I called the Martha, But taste of it made it the best in the world. I could’ve took the cannabis cup down with it.

What you stated about enjoying growing it so much, I call B/S. The one thing I enjoyed more than having the shit down to a science was when I got to light up the finished product.

I don’t give a fck if you are DEA, you can’t bust me for shit now, cause double jeapordy don’t happen. Everyone I know grows Northern lights lMFAO. Its the biggest joke among growers I know. Only 3 times I’ve ever seen real Northern Lights, 28% THC and the shit that killed elvis. Not as good of taste as my Hula, but damn potent.

Like I said, if you enjoy growing it so much why the hell have you only smoked it 3 times. How do you know how potent your weed is? By someone elses judgement. If so I say your a joke. What do you do with it? Grow then flush it down the toilet and risk prison time for nothing? You grow it for the income and thats the worst possible reason. You talk like you’re proud of your shit but you absolutly can’t be if you don’t appreciate smoking it.

I used to offer to set people up with grows and offer them 5k a month for doing nothing. I’d make 10k a month on it for setting it up for them, and this is the only reason why I see you growing today. I don’t think you’re the mad scientist behind the shit. If so you wouldn’t risk posting it up on here.

Your so full of shit its not even funny.

[quote]Kailash wrote:
The next night, I dreamt that I grew some psilocybes. Here’s a picture I took of that dream.[/quote]

Hahaha. Any time I see mason jars in someone’s garage -and they’re under 40- I know that they’re up to some illegal shit.

[quote]A-Town Crown wrote:
This is ALMOST as good as the Jay Cutler in the NFL thread. I used to grow this shit I called the hula. The potentcy was great, not quite as good as this shit I called the Martha, But taste of it made it the best in the world. I could’ve took the cannabis cup down with it.

What you stated about enjoying growing it so much, I call B/S. The one thing I enjoyed more than having the shit down to a science was when I got to light up the finished product.

I don’t give a fck if you are DEA, you can’t bust me for shit now, cause double jeapordy don’t happen. Everyone I know grows Northern lights lMFAO. Its the biggest joke among growers I know. Only 3 times I’ve ever seen real Northern Lights, 28% THC and the shit that killed elvis. Not as good of taste as my Hula, but damn potent.

Like I said, if you enjoy growing it so much why the hell have you only smoked it 3 times. How do you know how potent your weed is? By someone elses judgement. If so I say your a joke. What do you do with it? Grow then flush it down the toilet and risk prison time for nothing? You grow it for the income and thats the worst possible reason. You talk like you’re proud of your shit but you absolutly can’t be if you don’t appreciate smoking it.

I used to offer to set people up with grows and offer them 5k a month for doing nothing. I’d make 10k a month on it for setting it up for them, and this is the only reason why I see you growing today. I don’t think you’re the mad scientist behind the shit. If so you wouldn’t risk posting it up on here.

Your so full of shit its not even funny.[/quote]

All I can say is WOW! How can you top a post like that?

From the mensa candidate who started this thread to the real life “Boston George” from “Blow” this thread has brought out the best that the T-Nation Forums has to offer (present company excluded of course).

From the mensa candidate who started this thread to the real life “Boston George” from “Blow” this thread has brought out the best that the T-Nation Forums has to offer (present company excluded of course).

Sorry, seeing how I have to live my life avoiding trouble for the next 10 years. I couldn’t help myself.

[quote]BigPaul wrote:
NATE21 wrote:
Nuff said…The obsession people get from it(such as the guy who started this stupid thread) is fucking ridiculous.

Yes, and there are no college students who are obsessed with drinking and talk about it constantly…especially not in Kentucky.

I didn’t know that one could get obsessions from the consumption of anything - I guess you learn something new every day.[/quote]

I never said there weren’t such people in Kentucky. There are such people everywhere, especially in KY. I mean obsession as in you love the shit so much, you became inspired to grow it, then make a thread on it.

You’re freakin’ kidding me, right?

I’ve never actually finished a grow before- attempted twice previously but never finished. The first time I didn’t know what I was doing and killed most of my plants before they even started to flower. The second time, my security was compromised and I had to scrap the grow. This time I am going at it outdoors and cannot be stopped.

Actually I fully expect some fucking deer to come along and chow down on my drugs. But at least that won’t be my fault.

You just contradicted everything you said. You said you enjoy watching it grow. Are you going to go camping with your plants just so you can watch them grow.

Over fertilizing your seedlings doesn’t count as an art form. Why would you start a thread like this? Were you seeking advice on a fitness forum? You are DEA aren’t you.

Sorry for post whoring. I don’t post that often outside of question I really need to know, but I just couldn’t help myself. When he gets his door kicked in he’ll think twice about starting such a dumb thread.

[quote]NATE21 wrote:
I never said there weren’t such people in Kentucky. There are such people everywhere, especially in KY. I mean obsession as in you love the shit so much, you became inspired to grow it, then make a thread on it.
[/quote]
I see, I understand now - I’m a little slow on the uptake. I will agree that these people are fucktards.

lol METH is bad…like bad bad bad stuff…no good…weed is alright…smoking it and if you have drinks (beers, whatevr you like) doesnt make you a bad person…your just enjoying yourself…but i frown on adults who have children that do it…like 45 year olds…who have a 15 year old son or daughter…and they let them smoke up with them and all…you gotta be some type of role model and shit…thats why smoke it when your young…smarten up when your older…done deal.

DO NOT DO METH lol…okay im done with that little thing…but to someone who posted earlier…weed is kinda a gateway drug…once you do it…you get a little curious and ask how other drugs are…you wanna know what the other drugs are like…lol baaaaaaaddddddddd

[quote]dl- wrote:
…weed is kinda a gateway drug…once you do it…you get a little curious and ask how other drugs are…you wanna know what the other drugs are like…lol baaaaaaaddddddddd[/quote]

Haha. Cocaine is a gateway drug. Meth is a gateway drug. Ecstasy is a gateway drug. Beer could be considered a gateway drug to Hard Liquor. But Marijuana? No way. Haha.

[quote]etaco wrote:
Hahaha. Any time I see mason jars in someone’s garage -and they’re under 40- I know that they’re up to some illegal shit.[/quote]

Rhubarb preserves, honest injun! :wink:

Ah, but that’s just about all in the past for me now. Five years ago, if someone had told me that I’d get old and practically give up on drugs, I’d have told them that’s what happens to other people.

good post man!

You just contradicted everything you said. You said you enjoy watching it grow. Are you going to go camping with your plants just so you can watch them grow.

Over fertilizing your seedlings doesn’t count as an art form. Why would you start a thread like this? Were you seeking advice on a fitness forum? You are DEA aren’t you.

Sorry for post whoring. I don’t post that often outside of question I really need to know, but I just couldn’t help myself. When he gets his door kicked in he’ll think twice about starting such a dumb thread.[/quote]

And people think pot smokers are stupid… Nice pick up A-crown town. I would burn one down with you any day!

tin can