Anyone Grow Marijuana?

God bless Canada.

I swear to you all! Full legalization is on the horizon! I can almost taste it, and it tastes sweet. Sweeter than candy.

As for growing, you don’t need to be an expert fucking horticulturist. Tiny little red pot in view of the sunlight. They grow like a motherfucker.

To all you haters: Ben Franklin grew hemp, and the first American flag was made out of hemp. (not that I’m an American, but I know most of you guys are).

Just because it’s illegal doesn’t mean it’s intrinsically bad. Booze was illegal at one time, but we all have a beer now and again.

And at least with pot, you don’t get the hangover.

OK first of all the comment about “feeling tough and rebellious” was a joke.

That said, yeah I’m definitely DEA. Get fucking real… there are dozens of sites dedicated to marijuana cultivaiton with message boards more active than this one and nobody ever gets in trouble even when they explicitly state what they’re doing and include picture of their grow ops.

[quote]belligerent wrote:

That said, yeah I’m definitely DEA. Get fucking real… there are dozens of sites dedicated to marijuana cultivaiton with message boards more active than this one and nobody ever gets in trouble even when they explicitly state what they’re doing and include picture of their grow ops. [/quote]

They just say naughty boy if are caught growing weed here. You got people toting guns in America blowing people away and the Feds care about some kid growing pot ? Great ! Get fuckin real.

That said, yeah I’m definitely DEA. Get fucking real… there are dozens of sites dedicated to marijuana cultivaiton with message boards more active than this one and nobody ever gets in trouble even when they explicitly state what they’re doing and include picture of their grow ops. [/quote]

Most people get away with it because of the cops incompetence.

I know that Operaration Gear Grinder cruised the Steroid boards to try to identify sources.

Do you think they are ignoring pot?

There is some DEA agent reading this thread right now trying to find a way to bust you so he can brag on the news about it and springboard into politics.

[quote]Dango wrote:
I swear to you all! Full legalization is on the horizon! I can almost taste it, and it tastes sweet. Sweeter than candy.[/quote]

Not likely. Chances are the Conservatives will hold on to at least a minority goverment for another term, and Harper’s draconian control of his cabinet ensures that no relaxation on drug legislation is likely to come through.

That said, most cops seem to ignore it if they catch someone with just a little weed.

I don’t touch the stuff personally, but I’d rather see it legalized and legislated than left as is. It’s a relatively harmless substance, but can act as a gateway drug, allowing dealers the opportunity to push harsher shit on kids who start with a relatively innocuous curiousity about a relatively harmless drug. My only beef is that there’s not currently (as far as I know) a sufficiently developed technology to tell whether or not someone’s high. I think people who have smoked up should be subject to the same limitations as people who drink; they should be charged if caught operating any heavy equipment or a motor vehicle.

[quote]Max wrote:
PharmD Pete wrote:
NATE21 wrote:
What a douche, thanks for reminding me the reason I never tried that retarded shit.

Sounds like someone needs to relax.

What makes it so retarded? Just because you have never tried it, anyone who has must be a douche? Why do you feel the need to be so judgemental and holier than thou?

It’s not being “holier than thou”, it’s just that some of us don’t have such pathetic lives where we have to alter our state mind to enjoy life or have a good time. Really sad
[/quote]

So you don’t drink or smoke or chew or pleasure yourself? Do you ever take pain killers or sleeping pills?

I don’t HAVE to alter my state of mind to enjoy life, but a good beer buzz sure does feel good from time to time. If pot were legal, I would probably indulge in smoking it every now and then, much like I consume alcohol.

And, before you poo poo me for drinking an occasional beer, the hops is beneficial for muscle relaxation.

DB

[quote]dr stig wrote:
belligerent wrote:

That said, yeah I’m definitely DEA. Get fucking real… there are dozens of sites dedicated to marijuana cultivaiton with message boards more active than this one and nobody ever gets in trouble even when they explicitly state what they’re doing and include picture of their grow ops.

They just say naughty boy if are caught growing weed here. You got people toting guns in America blowing people away and the Feds care about some kid growing pot ? Great ! Get fuckin real.

[/quote]

The gun problem here in America is nowhere near as bad as it is portrayed to be in Europe. You guys think we have shootings in every town and small city. This is simply just not true. And most shootings are still drug-related. The majority of domestic gun murders would still occur by other means if a gun was not present, it’s just a more convenient method.

DB

[quote]Max wrote:
PharmD Pete wrote:
NATE21 wrote:
What a douche, thanks for reminding me the reason I never tried that retarded shit.

What makes it so retarded? Just because you have never tried it, anyone who has must be a douche? Why do you feel the need to be so judgemental and holier than thou?

It’s not being “holier than thou”, it’s just that some of us don’t have such pathetic lives where we have to alter our state mind to enjoy life or have a good time. Really sad
[/quote]

Thanks max. Nuff said…The obsession people get from it(such as the guy who started this stupid thread) is fucking ridiculous.

I hate drugs. BUT, not to go off subject, but having worked with end-stage Cancer patients and other end-stage type patients who are suffering…I’m all for Marijuana for them.

Usually these people are on Opiates (Morphine, Demerol), but the body quickly builds a tolerance. Hence, if the person is going through the dying process for a long time and is very tolerant, they will end up with breakthrough pain and will suffer, especially at the very end. Marijuana can be an adjuvant to other pain meds for these kinds of people.

I really would love to smack the people in the news who are on their high pedastals speaking out against Marijuana for medicinal uses. Those people should spend a month with end-stage patients…this will change their perspectives, that is if they have any brain cells whatsoever.

[quote]Max wrote:
PharmD Pete wrote:
NATE21 wrote:

[/quote]

Being judgmental is sad. It’s also sad if you HAVE to alter your state of mind to enjoy life. But not as sad as people who have sticks up their ass and attempt to judge people who enjoy and occasionally like to but don’t have to use substances.

[quote]NATE21 wrote:
Max wrote:
PharmD Pete wrote:
NATE21 wrote:

Thanks max. Nuff said…The obsession people get from it(such as the guy who started this stupid thread) is fucking ridiculous. [/quote]

This is a stupid thread. Having a drink or smoking a bowl from time to time is not stupid.

[quote]NATE21 wrote:
Max wrote:
PharmD Pete wrote:
NATE21 wrote:

Thanks max. Nuff said…The obsession people get from it(such as the guy who started this stupid thread) is fucking ridiculous. [/quote]

Perhaps holier than thou was not the right term then. The point is, if someone wants to smoke, drink, etc, why does that make them a douche or pathetic? You think your parents never smoked pot back in the day?? were they douches and pathetic retards because they tried it.

Its not for everyone, but I don’t see why there always seems to be a few people who jump on the first person who says they enjoy marijuana. Is that person harming you?? You don’t have to agree with their choices, but just because someone does it, doesn’t mean they are a loser, or a fuck up or a horrible person. Light(en) up and keep your jugdements to yourself.

I’m guessing that the OP here is either 12 years old or that he has the mental capacity of a 12 year old. To be naive enought to believe that you can’t find the same joy in growing a legal plant that you find in growing an illegal plant is pretty funny.

I had a dream about growing marijuana, and took a picture.

To those of you scared of cops: “Bwock! Bwock!” Do I hear a chicken? :stuck_out_tongue:

The next night, I dreamt that I grew some psilocybes. Here’s a picture I took of that dream.

I don’t have to alter consiousness to enjoy anything… but it is fun anyway.

I’ve smoked weed three times in my life and been drunk fewer times than I can count on one hand (at 22). I don’t have a problem with anything. It’s just for amusement.

I don’t have to alter consiousness to enjoy anything… but it is fun anyway.

I’ve smoked weed three times in my life and been drunk fewer times than I can count on one hand (at 22). I don’t have a problem with anything. It’s just for amusement.[/quote]

You could try wanking off in public. It’s dangerous and illegal and it doesn’t make you stupid like smoking dope. However, it may give you hair palms. The upside of that is you will improve your grip while deadlifting.

[quote]ConanSpeaks wrote:
You could try wanking off in public. It’s dangerous and illegal and it doesn’t make you stupid like smoking dope. However, it may give you hair palms. The upside of that is you will improve your grip while deadlifting. [/quote]

Especially if that weird sticky shit that squirts out ends up on your hands.

… wow i wish more threads liek this came up =)

[quote]NATE21 wrote:
Nuff said…The obsession people get from it(such as the guy who started this stupid thread) is fucking ridiculous.
[/quote]
Yes, and there are no college students who are obsessed with drinking and talk about it constantly…especially not in Kentucky.

I didn’t know that one could get obsessions from the consumption of anything - I guess you learn something new every day.