T Nation

Anyone Going to Michigan for Final Four?

Anyone from Michigan heading to the Final Four festivities downtown this weekend?

I guess you really don’t even have to be from Michigan…Villanova, N.C. or UConn fans.

Go State baby.

Nah, but I have to work. I would have if I would’ve remembered to take the time off, though.

Dammit.

I hear ya man. Where you from SSC?

My brother and a couple of buddies I graduated high school with are going. I wish I was back there for stuff like this. It’s going to be awesome.

Used to go to the HS State Finals every year at the Palace, same with Hockey Finals wherever they ended up being played. Can’t wait to see Michigan on display this weekend, and Ford Field is a great place to see an event.

Yeah I’m going with my family (my family are all MSU grads.)

I was going to go down and hit the bars with my sister and friends but my dads in town from Montana so I’m going to Flint instead.

I didn’t realize the Detroit even still existed. Seems like everyone I meet in Chicago recently just moved here from Detroit because they bombed the city or something like that.

I didn’t realize the Detroit even still existed. Seems like everyone I meet in Chicago recently just moved here from Detroit because they bombed the city or something like that.

Yeah it seems like there’s a lot of people moving from Michigan because the economy is so bad. I’m in the automotive industry so it’s scary but this is a great time for Detroit. Better than the Super Bowl we had here a few years ago. The city needs it.

I go to MSU and could not give two shits about the final four or any sports in general.
I’ll gladly attend the parties though :slight_smile:

i am heading down sat morning for the semi final games and final on sunday. we are going to hit up a pistons game on monday to kill some time. we are coming from toronto and staying in windsor. looking for things to do down there

[quote]jlutz3 wrote:
I hear ya man. Where you from SSC?[/quote]

I’m from the Little Dirty. (Kalamazoo)

You?