Anyone from Serbia, What Happened to All the Test in Pharmacies?

So I bought only a few of my test depo ampoules a few months back when I was not 100% on moving forward. I started a couple weeks ago and am happy with overall feeling, recovery, energy, etc with the 250mg/1mL stuff you can walk into any pharmacy and buy for $2.50/ampoule. I did not even think of buying extra when I started as it is always available here in most pharmacies without prescription. So, now I need to get some more and every single pharmacy I check does not have any and can not order. I’ve been to several pharmacies and even in different cities. Anyone on here in Serbia and know why it all dried up or what happned?

I can’t speak on availability in Serbia, but a similar thing happened in Australia over the last year or so. Test became hard to acquire. First test E, then Sustanon. I wasn’t given any firm reason by the pharmacists.
It could be anything from a worldwide increase in demand for TRT by men, or a manufacturing problem. I had to go on test undecanoate, slow release test because it was the only stuff legally available. I felt shit whilst on it.
I never heard of any problems from anyone sourcing underground test over the same time period.

Same thing has just happened in Thailand.

Montenegro, here I still can buy box of 5 amps for $8, almost in every pharmacy, no prescription.

What kind of preparations are we talking about?

Maybe it is only in northern Serbia. My wife contacted a friend near NIS to check on getting some, and she said they have in the pharmacies. None will give any testosterone to her without doctor’s prescription surprisingly. Maybe Montenegro is getting supply from same places in southern Serbia? The stuff I got is a brand that starts with G that is made in Belgrade (Zemun).

Do you use HCG? None of the several pharmacies that I’ve checked so far here in Novi Sad have or can order Pregnyl even though it is in their computer system. Are you able to find or order Pregnyl down there in Montenegro?

Very rare and expensive in pharmacies. Nolva is cheap and easy to find.

I also found Nolva inexpensive here (345din for 30 x 10mg) which I have on hand if needed for gyno which is unlikely - really for future PCT. I also picked up some Aromasin (much more at 1890din for 30 x 25mg) to have on hand which I’ve already used a couple times as I feel some obvious signs of increased estrogen. It definitely helps with the symptoms at even at the very low 3mg dose I take when needed.
But the HCG is for something different than Nolva (fertility, libido, testes production, etc). I am being quoted only 450-500din for 5000iu Pregnyl in pharmacies, but then they can not order now.

Anyone here about China’s proposed ban on raws in Jan 2020? That could effect supply

I was just about to post a thread about that, I haven’t seen anything official but have heard rumours. Since apparently 90% of raws come from there what the fuck is going to happen? Quality going to shit, underdosing or maybe prices shooting up? And how will it effect the UGL’s processing it into injecables surely it will have a knock on effect with them and possibly put a few out of business

I feel that much won’t actually happen.

1. China is a major player in the Olympics. Why shoot themselves in the foot?
  2. China is too big to regulate tbh. Especially with this sort of underground shit.

Some things that might happen?

1. Suppliers will establish base in surrounding countries. This will take time of course.
  2. A temporary uptick in price while companies establish new base
  3. A slight delay in supply as suppliers shift operations.

Gear will always be accessible. Especially with more local players homebrewing their own stuff.

1 Like