Bicep_craze wrote:
haften Sie es im FrauenscheiÃ???eloch ?

Jeg forst�¥r ikke p�¸lsetysk.[/quote]

fo sho’

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

Jeg forst�¥r ikke p�¸lsetysk.[/quote]

Jeg tror han snakkede om FISSE!!! Om analtøser…

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

Jeg forst�??�??�?�¥r ikke p�??�??�?�¸lsetysk.

Jeg tror han snakkede om FISSE!!! Om analtÃ???Ã??Ã?¸ser…[/quote]

No it isn’t debra’s ass. I like your avatar too.

[quote]@3IdSpetsnaz: how did you find that shit. its the worst example for german rap. Like explaining the us army and use Lynndie England as an example.

… although those guys trying to look like deadly hard gangsters are really funny to watch. especially if you turn the music off…[/quote]

I look at alot of German rap videos, and this came up.

I don’t know man, I’d say they look alot harder than you’re average american negroboo like jadakiss or guccimayne, ha lil wayne. I’d buy it that, that they killed someone.

This dude’s are more built than 80% of this forum, and it doesn’t look like natural lean guy genetics, looks like they moved some serious weight for a while.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
First of all, the two guidos are not representative of REAL German rap, these guys are bad, mmmhkay?

They’re rapping about beating up/killing the lyrical “you” about their oh-so-hard-life in the so-called german “ghetto” (whereever the fuck that may be) you know, the usual 50 cent wannabe garbage.

If that’s what you’re hinting at, they don’t mention working out in this song, even though it is placed in a gym.

Edit: In the video where they DO talk about working out, it goes like “I warm up with 220lbs on bench press!”- guess that`s also his 1RM with the other broski shouting “It’s all you!!!”[/quote]

lmfao

I WARM UP WITH 225 BITCH

this song is kinda dope though, just cause i don’t understand it but it copies american southern style rap so bad.

i heard

"gangsta rap smash all the shows…

my team gets money in Berlin
represent (something) beach"

but those are just words that sounded a lot like English which German kinda does sometimes plus these dudes want to be American so bad they probably just use a lot of our words.

these dudes are str8 up clowns

^ the Caviar Click in the place to be…bitch

LMfAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 minutes on is the full featured video…blue screen much?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
No, but I’m fluent in Danish.

Which kicks German ass.

I think I know which country to invade next.
:wink:
[/quote]

Poland?

Oh, wait…

They’re rapping about not having enough bratwursts to eat during Oktoberfest.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Dre the Hatchet wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

Jeg forst�??�??�??�?�¥r ikke p�??�??�??�?�¸lsetysk.

Jeg tror han snakkede om FISSE!!! Om analtÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?¸ser…

No it isn’t debra’s ass. I like your avatar too.[/quote]

Ha! :smiley:

[quote]orion wrote:
3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
Anyone fluent in German?

What the heck are they rapping about?

The title could be translated as “Shut the fuck up”- His names seems to be Automatikk.

Apparently this young gentleman lives in an area without an effective law enforcement which is why only the strong survive in his neighborhood and why you would not want to go there after dark.

Should you be unwise enough to get drawn into a conflict of an kind with him he has hundreds of friends who you would then also get to meet, just not all of them, because some of them or under certain restraints when it comes to changing their location because of problems with the law.

Should those friends not be convincing enough he also knows how to operate a sidearm.

He thinks that the whole “street game” is close to chess, but that, unlike chess, every move can be deadly and that he is playing it well.

He finishes with claiming that the German language is his “bitch” and that he makes money by pimping her out. This is actually, factually, true.

There are some samples and allusions in there of German hip-hop like “Kopfsteinpflaster”.

Man, that’s funny.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
They’re rapping about not having enough bratwursts to eat during Oktoberfest.[/quote]
Speaking of Bratwurst, with a bit of luck I’m going to Sven Vath in Germany this sunday and will eat a lot of Bratwurst. Ganz supergeil klasse, ja!